ZBrushCentral

AnshumanArt

Im not an anatomy expert,but…from what i can make out…the bottom half of the leg looks huge!U really need to check the size of it!..Over all the torso and hands have come out pretty decent but the legs looks like it could use some wrk.
Also,seems like the mastoid muscle in the neck isnt going towards the clavicle bone the way its meant to be.The clavicle bone seems a bit too straight when seen from the front view too.You will also want to check the width of the wrist…Its looks a tad too wide…Hope this helps,All the best with ur project…:slight_smile:

Nagraj3.jpg
Thank U very much RedSea for your valuable feedback.this is a little update.
next day when i see my model i also feel same thing about legs.when i am working continuously on my model i unable to see mistakes.it happens often to me…

good to see the update!!!:+1: guess a little bit of tweaking will enhance it more anatomically…

AnshumanSengar_Nagraj.jpg

Thanks PreetiSonkar.
Hi res is near about complete Render in mental ray.

Coming out Good!!! If u can add few more surface detail…it will give an extra charm!! :slight_smile: and will u do the texture ing too…

Beauty Shot For My Old Model “Charon”.

Really like this character.

Very good!

Thanks LUXIFER,bfgnz Some Update Critiques are most welcome.

Gee I forgot my coins. I guess i don’t get to ride on the river Styx.

Seriously, the mood on this rocks.

Suggestions: To create more dynamism shift the horizon of the scene about ten degrees. Also place figure more to the right or left of center. Centered figures with an A shape appear static. Moving them off center adds more dynamism to an image.

Cheers!

wow that is nice! how did you do the rain effects? in zbrush? or photoshop?

Wow this looks the part!.
I would have to agree with the off centre comment from willbrown1, but its still good. To me there is a bigger story to be told., like perhaps a sea ship struggling in the background waves?
Cheers!

Thanks Willbrown1 I surely will try the off center thing. Thanks for applause.
Thanks Zborn I create rain effect in photoshop.
Thanks bfgnz For applause.

It is a quick bust sculpt in free time.

Making spawn…

Attachments

Anshuman_Clown.jpg

2 hrs Lunch crunch in studio.

Hey there, i really like the spawn ! Nice outlook

Really nice sculpt. You have mentioned that this is a wip but I will give you some pointers. The place the deltoids and trapezium meet the collar bone I think this needs some work. Also lower arm hand. The fiber mesh just works against the sculpt at the moment.
Overall I really like it. Keep it up.

Thats why i posted a Wip here actually i really want some feedback. Agree with u “vlad74” .thanks for feedback .i wiil be back with updates.
if u have any suggestions about fibermesh then ur most welcome…