ZBrushCentral

Angelina Jolie WIP

Angelina Jolie

Firstly,I want to thank all the Pixologic members and users for

the great contribution & inspiration they provide to users thru
this community.It’s been a while I’m a member of this society
and I do visit this site for inspiration every morning I wake up
from my bed.But,I’ve never posted anything over here.So,this
is my first post over here.Hope you will enjoy it.

I am working quite for sometime on this piece.It's still a WIP. Base Mesh from Maya. Sculpted and minor tweaks in Z-Brush.

I have to work a lil bit on the eyes too.
Still have to put a lot of details into this piece to stand out.

I am really looking forward for some Comments & Critics and they are most welcome on this thread!! :D:):rolleyes:;):D [![Angelina_Wip.jpg|960x648](upload://qoHhcPDumBFBpY9k3DsM9T8XHhW.jpeg)] Thank You. Regards, Arindam

Hey, this is a good start, i like the lips…the rest of the head needs the same attention though…found the closest photo i could to your pick. maybe this will help the proportions.

[[attach=187544]attachment.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘187544’,‘attachment.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

attachment.jpg

Thanks for the reply@JJVDB.

It seems I’m all out of proprtion…I see…
I need to sort it out first before I can get to other things.

Ur reply surely helped me to understand my mistakes.
I’ll have a close look at the proportions.

BRB :rolleyes:

im modeling her head right now also lol. imo that photo isn’t the best reference, it doesn’t look a lot like her with all the make up and the lighting

anyways

use image planes imo.

http://www.pixologic.com/docs/index.php/Tutorial:_Sculpting_A_Skull

wanna use mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

[[attach=187552]_front_sidezbrush.jpg[/attach]](javascript:zb_insimg(‘187552’,’_front_sidezbrush.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

_front_sidezbrush.jpg

Hey@Baller thnx for the reply and for the images.The images provided ny you are a real help to get the model right.Yah may b that photo isn’t the best…But I still feel that I got something wrong in my proportions.I’ll check it today and get back to you people.

Nice start so far. Be carfull not to rush ahead and add deatils just yet. You need to work on the low sub d levels, and get her proportions correct from the front, side, and 3/4 view. Your know when its right as it will look like her before you even look at higher levels. Also its good to use the flat material to look at the silhouettes of the form, this will aid you in looking at the contors.

Make mesurments to help you. Look at the overal hight in relation to the cheek bone, and jaw bone. Look at the width of the nose to the location of the eyes. Look at the ear hight to the position of the eyes. Be carfull when looking at lots of images with different expressions, you need to adapt between these, and not be to strict on the ones that differ on the finnal face expression.

Keep it up.

Thanx @ Tez for the encouragement.

I’ll keep your advice in mind while proceeding to the next level.
Your advice had been very useful so far.:slight_smile:

i took some screencaps from mr and mrs smith

[[attach=187632]4___.jpg[/attach]]4___.jpg

Thanks again for the screen caps man.I was desperately in need of them,but never did it struck my mind…as I was too busy looking at my model only.The caps will help a lot now for the proceedings.