ZBrushCentral

Anatomy sketch book

Hi guys!I decided to start studying the anatomy of the skeleton and to the complete body. So my first post will be the body sketch without understending of anatomy and then I start to create all bones muscles etc. when i finish i want to compare this body sketch with what will be)
So i Very hope that you guys help in this not easy study
(sorry for my bad english)

Hi guys here is my next quick sketch of skull. Can you say about my mistakes?

First thing that pops out to me is the hole for the nose seems over large. Next call would be that the maxilla should protrude more in the profile, maybe. After that I would say look at the end of the mandible. Seems a bit broad at the tip and that area just above the chin seems to bow out a bit much. Put your fingers up to your chin and trace up. For me the top teeth set in front of the bottom, so the bottom could bulge out like you have in your skull.

I agree with nimajneb his advices must be followed with this fixes you give more relism and of course accurary to your work, I like to notice some details well done for example the proportion of your character and pose I like that!
:wink:

Thanx guys for you comments and constructive advice. A great help to me in learning.)

Long time without posts.
The form of skull very hard, so i decided to create to create simple costriction model of scull like in attached image, I think that help me to understand form of skull better.

skull.jpg

Attachments

skull_construction.jpg

Bammes is a great reference from your studies keep on this!

one woman face sculpt , before start sculpting skeleton
ZBC1.jpg
[attach=196394]sataney_face.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

sataney_face.jpg

think you take best way to begin

Duderino, you’re doing a great job and you’re going in the right direction taking the time to correct those easy as pie fixaroos. :+1: Keep up the good work.
Your gonna end up from what you have up there to this, I can tell.

Thanx guys. Unfortunately now i dont have time for anatomy, very busy, so i decided to show you guys one of my last character that i worked.

Attachments

maska.jpg

leg.jpg

Wow, your most recent models are fantastic! 5 stars. :+1:

Thanx man!)

Here is some my latest models (i think i need to rename this thread=) monkey_man_workinprogres.jpg

Attachments

monk_emotions.jpg

kaban_pose.jpg

mahouni.jpg

Wow man, that zombie hog or whatever is freaking awesome! :smiley: Good job, you got some nice things around here…

Thanx man!)
So here is little update).

Ostin_suit_1.jpg

Attachments

Ostin_suit_2.jpg

face_ostin_2.jpg

ZBC1.jpg
Here it is some characters for print
[attach=215552]Assasin.jpg[/attach]
[attach=215553]assasin_pose.jpg[/attach]
[attach=215554]Bezlikiy_minigun_portfolio.jpg[/attach]
[attach=215555]bezlikiy_pose_2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=215556]Bezlikiy_RPG_portfolio.jpg[/attach]
[attach=215557]ognemet.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Assasin.jpg

assasin_pose.jpg

Bezlikiy_minigun_portfolio.jpg

bezlikiy_pose_2.jpg

Bezlikiy_RPG_portfolio.jpg

ognemet.jpg

Oh man those look insanely cool! :smiley: When you said print, do you mean a 3D print? Where can you do that?

i like the last pack of characters, especialy guy with minigun :smiley:

MarioFeared Thanx. Yes i mean 3d print. I dont now where , becouse thats not for me. Thats for one toy shop, they said that will print this 3d models in china)
G-Rom84 Eee thanx!! i like that character too)