ZBrushCentral

Anatomy for sculptors - human atlas 360

Hi guys,

Long time Zbrush user here!

As a long time digital sculptor I was always struggling to find good reference images for my pieces. So we at ***8220;Anatomy for Sculptors***8221; decided to solve the problem ourselves! In 2013, we launched and successfully funded our first Kickstarter campaign to create the most usefull and easy-to-understand book for artists and anatomy students, with less text and more clear images.
Today we are happy to present to you the next step in teaching and learning anatomy: HUMAN ATLAS 360. We have just launched a new campaign again on Kickstarter and we need your support to make it real! The idea is to create a web-based platform with interactive 2D and 3D tools and models to learn anatomy from every angle and in different poses.
Zbrush was used to polish all the 3d scans by Ten24 that we used in the original Anatomy for Sculptors book and also to create our 3d skull model. I***8217;m currently also using Zbrush to sculpt some human ecorché too. If we can reach our funding goal, several models will be created with this amazing and unique tool!

Please help us make you a better artist and spread the word!

Happy Zbrushing!

Sergio
ANATOMY FOR SCULPTORS

Attachments

Schermata 2014-12-03 alle 23.32.24.jpg

Schermata 2014-11-01 alle 18.57.16.jpg

Schermata 2014-12-03 alle 23.22.07.jpg

Schermata 2014-12-03 alle 23.14.06.jpg

xlarge-Torso-Anatomy-features-1.jpg.jpg

Schermata 01-2455940 alle 16.10.16.JPG

That looks super handy! I would love it!

Hi Eidan,

I see that you are a skilled 3D modeller and that you are specialized in anatomy.
I would like to invite you to contribute developing a complete open source 3D atlas of human anatomy:

There is no money involved.

g.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/gauthier-kervyn/