ZBrushCentral

anatomie wip

Here some update of my character. I think now that am ready to go on micro details as the overall shape and musculature seems good to me. I will Add it some alpha and lazy mouse detail. culturisteFBS.JPG

[attach=61364]pose.JPG[/attach] :wink: here some fun with the transpôse tool…

Attachments

pose.JPG

Hi im beginning to pose some accessories like you can see his helmet and a shoulder pad but they both need a lote of tweaking still… I will do it boots too and Ive already done a great sword but i still asking myself if a put him a big hammer …guerrier.JPG

Try an Double Sided Battle Axe :smiley: It will be fun to see how he turns out. :wink:

Hi,

I think you are doing well with the anatomy, the little improvements are all going in the right direction, keep it up.
I enjoyed reading this thread, because you are clearly trying hard and improving the model, but mostly because you sound like you are having so much fun doing it. :wink:
I look forward to seeing him all dressed for battle.

cheers,
mick

First of all thanks guys it really touches me!! I needed it;)

Ghostly Specter: Yeah I think a double axe could be killer to ill will definetely try it. maybe I ll make 3 pose with tree different weapon :smiley:

micgaz: yeah youre right its the fun and the ambition to do the best modelling that I can that continue to drive me forward even when I get tired of it and discourage by the among of hight quality work on this forum. im glad that you follow my work. As i dont get to much reply sometime I think that its is so bad that no one give a s%?& of it heheh:lol: Ill take an eyes on yours too !

I just plain like the build of this guy. :slight_smile: I’m not entirely sure why, either! Great job, can’t wait to see more.

I still work on my character and get used a little bit much with zbrush3. Ive jsut discover the mask its pretty cool what we can do with that dont know why I ever use them…Anyway I plan to use them more… So there it is the majority off the accessories are done and block I will tweak them more with hd subdivision later this week. If any have Ideas or tip to oriented me in a good way or upgrade some parts feel free as usual! :wink: warrior.JPG

Dont have too much time last week as I work on an other project with a friend of mine… So I begin try posing him with is accessories… not definitive im jsut trying to see some posing… Ive try a little to pose the finger but i seem to have a hell of hard time but ill fine a way… Maybe Ill redo some accessories liike the leather strap on his chest. Then after ill go on more texturing. Rigth here a pict with a battle axe… Obiously it need more refinement on it. Ill try with a greatsword later… enjoy! any comments are welcome :wink: warrior4.JPG

Yeah man! Looking slick! Keep working on it :smiley: I like the update.

Well it seem that i took a fair amount of work and time in this buddy!! I assume that Im not very fast but anyway so far so good it seem to always improve. I try to finish it this week because a job is offer in a enterprise where I live. We can apply until next friday. So I am a little rushed here hehe;) I have done the texture on the head and begin is wearing as well but they need some more tweaking… After that I will pose him for good even if am not able to put his finger in the rigth pose If so I will not make him hold anything for now… So any crits too improve a little bit the face will be appreciate… By the way I forgot the eyes in those pict but Ive done them and begin to texture them as well.:smiley:
warriORTEXTURER.JPG

Attachments

warriORTEXTURERside.JPG

warriORTEXTURERtete.JPG

Hi ! Im alittle late on my schedule but fortunatly all should be done today so I can send it to some cie… Here are a shot of my warrior with the final texture on it… Now what I got to do is to give him a good pose. If I Had time I will pose him with his axe but in this case I have to refine the modeing of it then texture it. I will surely take the time to do it but not today as I have still lot to do:D Crits more than welcome!warriORTEXTURER6compo2.jpg

53quartlow.JPG

Attachments

2Fullbody.jpg

3Face-Offlow.JPG

63Planslow.JPG

Very cool update, i like it :smiley: One thing that i might suggest is that the boots look like … It’s missing something. like more of a scuffed up look or a srtonger looking texture.

Thank you very much Ghostly Specter. You are rigth the boots could use a little more works. I add that to my list to things to correct… Overall im glad you like it since your are one of my few thread follower :wink:

Figured I’d reply again considering I haven’t since the first post. The proportions still need a lot of tweaking. Unfortunately you went ahead and modeled clothes already.

His abdomen needs to be pushed in a little more. His upper body is huge, but lower half does not match. By saying that I mean his legs really need to be longer, if you really want this character to be intimidating. Calf muscles need to be sized down. The arms are too wide. He’s just way too inflated to be believable. I know you’re going for a barbarian, but still proportions definitely need to be sorted out.

Hey YsenGrin any updates?

I had a job as lab supervisor in my college in 3d animation. So I have a little less time to do personal project. Also one of my last project was in maya more of a scenery then a character. But now Im working on a character of warhammer, one of the priest… He is full plate and I wont to do normal map on him so I focuss on it rigth now. Maybe after I work more on this warrior. im glad you keep an eyes on my works. I appreciate it. :wink: Beside I think Ive needed to take a break so I can see more of the things to rework and go further…