ZBrushCentral

An unusual Zbrushing....

Francesco, these sculptures are beautiful yet disturbing:grimacing:
I see a biizarre twisted planets surface with one of them.
Great use of ZBrush:D
cw06

First of all thank you so much for all your enthusiasm about my artworks…Thank again to the omnipresent Michalis,to jramaur,to yoogy,to Sigmund Hentze,to zber2 (by the way I was fascinated to Meats Meier from the very first time I saw him),to Dragon and finally to GeoCat.

So do yo want to see more?

Here you are…and do not forget that everything you see I created and rendered always in Zbrush (sometimes also with ZB 3.1!) with the Pixol 2.5 D technology…

![another mech orgy1 shaded reduced.jpg|1100x1500](upload://irZzauaNxBtGwkzrTC0pQUjVsgL.jpeg)![il mio TERZO deep of field con ZBRUSH.jpg|1100x1166](upload://vYggc5LkA5b0jOXvcSBSp6JFcrS.jpeg)![Concettualmente forte zbrush 35 new feut 10 FINAL OK reduced.jpg|1100x1328](upload://nnjDJtO1cikDUIK1tHvkbHNsoeO.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://5MVL2pFO9VwQe58UBMkTUoHz3W8.jpeg)

Attachments

another mech orgy1 shaded reduced.jpg

il mio TERZO deep of field con ZBRUSH.jpg

Concettualmente forte zbrush 35 new feut 10 FINAL OK reduced.jpg

this is spectacular work… to what zber said… i agree with you. i get a meats miers feal also. not implying anything wrong with that. i also get an escher feel aswell. and giger too. all three great artists. id think it would be a compliment to be compared to such artists. excellent work.

this is so good I dont know what to say other than thank you!

I second that thought!!

Again thank you so much…@mjolnir,@MealeaYin and @Dragon…Ok now I will post another 3 images.And also tomorrow and the day after tomorrow… I hope that also these following artworks could be appreciated like old ones…
Thank you and have funny with Zbrush…le infinite potenzialità di zbrush 1 reduced.jpgle infinite potenzialità di zbrush reduced.jpgOssosso inferosa ROSSA reduced.jpg

Attachments

le infinite potenzialità di zbrush 1 reduced.jpg

le infinite potenzialità di zbrush reduced.jpg

Ossosso inferosa ROSSA reduced.jpg

…of multiplication! :+1:

this is spectacular work… to what zber said… i agree with you. i get a meats miers feal also. not implying anything wrong with that. i also get an escher feel aswell. and giger too. all three great artists. id think it would be a compliment to be compared to such artists. excellent work.

I only meant that francesco’s work has some more and deeper references. Art museums aren’t full of escher and giger’s works. There are more.
I particularly like to watch some detailed movements here and there. More free hand elements. Difficult to express it in english, so sorry.

Good morning everybody,
as I promise yesterday here you are three more images of my 2.5 D Zbrushing artistic research.

@Michalis for"Art museums aren’t full of escher and giger’s works." Hey,what’s a wonderful compliment!:D.See you tomorrow with the next ones…Have a nice weekend.

In my opinion Art has the task to wonder the human soul,so I am very disgusted from all this trash in Contemporary Art…No technique,no ideas,no capability to work with by hand or by computer…Only provocation and desecration sold at incredible prices.This is speculation.Instead to work with covered warrants and stocks someone uses Art to create money.This is not right for Art.Is it true that Art is the mirror of the society but those "artists"are specialized in crap…So go home and let work the REAL ARTISTS (sorry for my vent).ALIEN STUDY IN BOX small.jpgAnother mech orgy redox.jpgda polyedge trovata tecnica per wire.jpg

Attachments

ALIEN STUDY IN BOX small.jpg

Another mech orgy redox.jpg

da polyedge trovata tecnica per wire.jpg

Here you are some more images…Enjoy them!il mio QUARTO deep of field con ZBRUSH.jpgil mio 7deep of field con ZBRUSH MASKING cavity.jpgquasi alienosa in very fast good idea ok 1.jpg

Attachments

il mio 7deep of field con ZBRUSH MASKING cavity.jpg

quasi alienosa in very fast good idea ok 1.jpg

I love the way you incorporate these into their backgrounds. If only 3D printers existed that could fabricate these into 3D sculptures and they could exist huge in real 3D space…that would be a wonderful thing. Sculpture parks and museums everywhere with these wonderful pieces. As it is, are you making them into prints?

@Lawrence.Kaplan For now I create only "virtual"sculptures but in the future when prices of 3D printers will be cheaper sure that I will “print” dozens of my Alien Digital Sculptures (also in different materials such as bronze,maybe glass :slight_smile: )

Can’t wait to create an exhibition with 2D rendered and Lambda printed image with also real 3d sculptures of the same rendering and also animations of the same ojects…on a 3D HD TV of course :slight_smile:

Anyway no one of the images in 2.5 D pixols in this thread could be 3d printed…For now "only"an obj in edit mode (especially if processe with 3D print exporter)is ready for rapid prototyping…

![potenzialità zb 35 verticalità con cage.jpg|1100x840](upload://cjMEfv739RmWxqRm3vn3AtGcqNR.jpeg)![fichissima 1.jpg|1100x840](upload://5kUo1UoDa1q3ouVJe8huHBQlJzJ.jpeg)![TRio organig towres rednerd in zb4 reduced.jpg|1100x1388](upload://vghpHDnhKMKFM1xQnGV0zdsb4HO.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://w57uLbwhNam6rywqjwy0NVBquMm.jpeg)

Attachments

potenzialità zb 35 verticalità con cage.jpg

fichissima 1.jpg

TRio organig towres rednerd in zb4 reduced.jpg

@Lawrence.Kaplan Here some examples of objects in edit mode ready to exported and printed in 3d…As you can see the level of detail is insane!I don’t know how big is the lost of details during the whole process but I think is inevitable…If someone has some more information about it please let me know.

![ZB render test with puntale di carne VERMINOSA black mat BIG.jpg|1100x1524](upload://h1iP2bA8JCWrwQl5utiqnhAfHO5.jpeg)![ZB render test with puntale di carne VERMINOSA black mat BIG 1.jpg|1100x1040](upload://fyMrdbV9dCY5kkHFaJfx1A0DO9w.jpeg)

Attachments

ZB render test with puntale di carne VERMINOSA black mat BIG.jpg

ZB render test with puntale di carne VERMINOSA black mat BIG 1.jpg

the level of detail is insane!

Yes it’s the power of Zbrush to make that! :sunglasses:

About the 3D Printing : More size of the result is big, less details are losted :wink:
But price increases of course in same way! :roll_eyes:

More experimentations…I hope you like them.

@Frenchy Pilou …Thank you for the information about 3D print.It is like a dog chasing its tail…more size,more details,empty wallet… :slight_smile:

![2009 uccello PS OK.jpg|1100x1440](upload://bYQJudNiSRH8cYOlSdu88kbo4mT.jpeg)![la potenza di zb semplicità e genio da parte mia 1.jpg|1078x786](upload://7ngLOpO25m3pTh59I9E2qFVvVY2.jpeg)![new idea da sel POLYGRoup.jpg|1025x792](upload://mwlACNQqsMCunfbw40NLvedPvAn.jpeg)

Attachments

2009 uccello PS OK.jpg

Computer graphic in Black&White?Why not?Especially if it is created in ZB with 2.5 pixols…A part the last one,with to much blur…

![new idea da sel POLYGRoup 1.jpg|1032x810](upload://oEmG7i0MCFsJhBG3HZYaasO4uUi.jpeg)![NEW IDEA ECCEZONALE!.jpg|1100x1125](upload://5HjpBrgIkEJ1EHiMuO83TYAFOt5.jpeg)![nuove idee che mi hanno colpito con texture render other side light.jpg|1040x728](upload://uUW3akIH04rNHAxisGv9q380yPc.jpeg)![molti tubi da 3d coat 2.jpg|1100x840](upload://sa5cYbkCCmAN6GyJwyx60fQTvZj.jpeg)

Attachments

NEW IDEA ECCEZONALE!.jpg

molti tubi da 3d coat 2.jpg

Old ones but I my opinion always interesting…

![ZBrush ripresa mano 4 ok.jpg|850x833](upload://hyzDMA0jWU3VmcvIjeErpJk4edD.jpeg)![ZBrush ripresa mano 7.jpg|850x689](upload://xjvYwAyQR65g8DkadlqZGIC548m.jpeg)![ZBrush ripresa mano 5 ok.jpg|850x821](upload://eVP1FacJCkdL99ArMkXOM5lzrC3.jpeg)![zbrus ripresa mano 2.jpg|850x850](upload://ppLSk5IqrKmdk6jlAM7Q7LlQ0Be.jpeg)![bel quadrato alienoso gigeroso sim a 4 coloured.jpg|850x842](upload://sYmfErtRnWpnsnEw548GIfcHjvb.jpeg)![bella a freddo studi greeble applicati a oggetti non sferici.jpg|850x769](upload://4nNpbinzjDYZv7yuFaR9aTpruN.jpeg)

Opss I forgot to show this three images…Some studies about DOF in ZB

![17 deep of field.jpg|1100x1037](upload://pFu1JFf9JzuBdZE7c6nKzuxh8VB.jpeg)![il mio 16 deep of field con ZBRUSH MASKING cavity.jpg|1100x918](upload://nM4mNTKXN23y3G58ZhZlwO9e4vX.jpeg)![il mio SECONDO deep of field con ZBRUSH.jpg|1022x823](upload://grdwYGQ9QCKmXDzLIbEqdJI63Ur.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://s1B6cFPfNyX2zhK53OH4cjiojOL.jpeg)

Attachments

17 deep of field.jpg

il mio 16 deep of field con ZBRUSH MASKING cavity.jpg

Do you know what is an orgy?Ok,you know,but this is a different one.Not carnal…It is an orgy of matter and details.The right title isn,t it?Just created this evening.I hope you enjoy it!

![Orgy of Details.jpg|1100x1125](upload://tMNa4Yet7Ks06e4JEFjGFw5UBXT.jpeg)

Attachments

Orgy of Details.jpg

Can you tell I love your stuff… I keep coming back for more. It’s, it’s like a drug or something-:smiley:

This is some really neat stuff. It’s great to see other art besides the usual ‘soldier in a space suite’ or ‘creature heads’ that are made in ZBrush (don’t get me wrong, I love looking at that too), but, to see ZBrush used in this manner, it is simply REFRESHING. Keep doing your MAGIC… keep on creating these wonderful pieces of work my friend. And, thank you for the inspiration you give the rest of us. And no, I’m not some creepy dude following you around-:smiley:
I am simply an artist being inspired by a fellow artist. Again, will continue to keep an eye on ya! Best my friend, best to you.