ZBrushCentral

all about money

Hi there, i am currently working on a piece of work of a wall within an office which i designed the interior for, this image is to be the final piece and will be printed at 1200mm x 600mm. My deadline is very soon on this so i hope very much to have this finished by the end of this week. :wink:

arran

heyas Arran!!! Long time no see…glad to see you are making some money with your talents. I really miss seeing your wonderfully crafted figures here on zbc for sure. You have always been one of my Z heroes truly. I hope this project is both profitable and leads you to more work for the future. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Picsas
A cold-water tap stopcock in the desert ?
It’s an oasis :slight_smile:
I recognize the reflect texture :smiley:
Pilou

Well done. I have one worry though. Will it act like the constant sound of running water? Will there be endless queues for the office lavatories? Could be detrimental to the work rate! :+1: :smiley:

Great work picsas !! Nice to see you back!!! :smiley: :+1: :+1:

nearly there, i am looking to have this done and ready for print tomorrow evening. I forgot to mention the office belongs to a group of accountants, which explains title. thanks for comments, i am amazed at the quality of work you are all producing around here, its bloody fantastic :+1:

hi, looking very nice :+1:
I like the floor the things are standing on, something like a virtual world. very nice!!!

Very cool :+1: :+1:

David

finally am finished on this piece. with my eyes feeling pretty tireed from all that staring at the screen.

I can imagine you eyes hurt :stuck_out_tongue:
Very nice work and great sense of perspective which I always find hard to achieve in Z.
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Fantastic final image!! Very clear !!! Well done picsas!!! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

good job… but with the chess board what did you use to get the red color??? just simple brush??

Wow! what a far out idea! Who would have thought to put a running tap (with no sink or drain) together with books, chess board & men, buttons & peanuts! Wish I had that kind of imagination and the skill to carry it out!

:+1:

Oh great, now i got to pee! :smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:small_orange_diamond:E

Sweet final image. Favorite element is the water flowing from the tap. :+1: :+1: :+1:

ok