ZBrushCentral

Alita Battle Angel ( Gunnm )

Hello!

This is a project that I’ve been doing on and off for almost 2 years now and I’m happy to share it with you all.

I started this project around late 2019 with all the knowledge that I’ve learned in 3D during my college days as well as self-studying.

This project is very special to me since it kept me motivated to keep pushing forward in life as a 3D artist as well as a person. It’s far from perfect but like life, you need to move on to your next project.

more images on my Artstation: www.artstation.com/horacenicolas

Cheers! :blush:

12 Likes

Love this piece. It’s cool that this project helped you on your journey as an artist :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you GRAACE really appreciate it! Yes it definitely did :relaxed:

It’s a nice image.

1 Like

Congratulations on completing your 3D project! It’s evident that this endeavor holds significant personal value for you, not just as a creative expression but as a source of motivation and growth. The fact that it has been a journey spanning nearly two years reflects your dedication and perseverance in honing your skills as a 3D artist. Each project, imperfect as it may seem, contributes to your learning and development, both professionally and personally. Your commitment to pushing forward and embracing the creative process is commendable. As you move on to your next project, may it bring you even more fulfillment and success in your journey as a 3D artist. Feel free to share more about your creative process or any lessons you’ve learned along the way. Your experience can inspire and resonate with fellow artists and enthusiasts. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

I love this character design. She has an interesting expression, something between angry and depressed. Clearly she is not a happy cyborg.