ZBrushCentral

alex ross style batman

started with a sphere went from there using alex ross refference. the face was textured in photoshop (love Zapp!!!) with an actual face and i added just a little noise to the mask after i dropped it to canvas. the city was off thealex ross style batman.jpg net. i think i used some of monstermakers pours and crosshatching in the face too. thank you, mr. baker. you are a god

Looks really great. Maybe blurring the edge wround the model and the background a tiny bit would integrate him better. No comments regarding model and textures. Great!
Lemo

Its a good start. However you might want to scale the eyes larger height wise, add more definition to the chin and push the edges of the lips further back. Also sharper lighting similar to the Film Noir style would help I think. A sharp contrast between dark and lights is what I mean.

Good job, I still have to get around to using the photosop zapplication but after seeing this I will load it in today.

Nice work.

Great!!!:+1:

…of the Sherlock’s brother :smiley:
Robin is not invited ? :wink:

Now thats a great Batman! Fantastic work, cant wait to get time to play with ZApp!:+1: