ZBrushCentral

Alex- Portrait of a Young Woman

Yeah these lashes look nice. Much smoother. The rogue ones hovering above the right eyelid need to be brought into line.

ah, my bad, I assumed she was done :slight_smile: great progress

she’s looking really good! thanks for the tip on Fiber Mesh as well

god damn, wow

No , Magda my wrong… I should post a fully rendered picture with hair :). But I tend to setup my lights and hair before really start texturing the head and finish up all the details.
Kind of reverse order .But thats how I like to tweak my work. How is Toronto? Better then Amsterdam I guess;p

\

I was following your site works great friend! Much like her skin texture, once again great! Gotta get in an amazing result

Couldn’t resist working on Alex continue to work on the her skinshader/textures. Here is a dramatic update. Now going for the more natural makeup instead of raw no makeup look. Change the camera and open her mouth . Ears ,brow and teeth still early WIP

eyes.jpg

crop.jpg
alexklein.jpg

The eyes looks much better than in the previous render.

Looking forward for more.

Excellent work and really great skin shader!:+1:

Cheers!

Stunning!!

our other results! Refinements excellent.

Amazing! Keep it up!

I love all CG beauties but this … its hard to belive that this is CG (even without hairs).

You’re knocking it out of the park, amazing job!

Very Awesome, great Job :wink:

Hmm, not bad I guess… ***8976;_-

… YES I’M KIDDING! Awesome work! :smiley:

Nice work!She is looking very realistic!

Thank you so much for your tut… looking forward to you for more amazing works… :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone…

Some interior that I like to try out. The idea is that this woman is posing in front of a camera somewhere in a hotel room or deserted building. Will have to model some clothing later…teeth and eyebrow still wip . Hair is copied from previous scene. But isnt looking great so need to re-arrange some hairs and make it work from this view.

she just gets better and better! I really like her! seems very natural and I could say its a photo, not cg!
ps: I also checked your portfolio, great work!:+1: