ZBrushCentral

Albino Veteran Orc Commander - by Patrik Karlsson

renzart: Thanks man, appreciate it.

Freewaldo: I was going for fury! So that worked out nicely :slight_smile:

Will post more soon, stay tuned!

Thank for the breakdowns very helpful. What was your hero render done in?

Amazing work ! the level of the detail is incredible, that ROCKS !!!

zomnombie: any time! If you are qurious about antyhing else just ask away. Most of the renders were done in Zbrush the main one however, I did in Keyshot.

jbmonge: thank you very much! Your stuff is awesome :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Here are a few more shots. I will show you an in-game mesh of this shortly and possibly some basic animation testing!

VictoryF.JPG

Very Well Done!!!

Wow amazing detailing on this orc and nice screens Patrik! Top Row!

Balthazar76: thank you and it loves you! :slight_smile:

averagedoe: Thank you very much! You should post here, your stuff is amazing.
Not that I should say - this is my second thread here :smiley: So much inspiration here.
I do follow this a lot but need to get better at posting!

Hi guys. I got this guy in in-game engine now and this is how it looks!

This is the base wireframe (before optimization, so you can swee what I used as base in Zbrush before sculpting).

I did start in the games industry as animator, but it’s been a while since I did any animation.
With this guy I thought I play around with some movement and show that in design process
I actually also thought a lot about movement and functionality of things. It was not an easy task. :slight_smile:
Skining this took a while, but its there more or less now.
So here is first functionality/animation test without any dynamics and still rather rough blendshapes!

Cheers!

So freakin awesome Patrik!!
Why this is not TOPROW yet I do not know? :open_mouth:
So much love put into one character!

Which game engine did you render it from?

What kind of dynamics are you planning for all the straps?

I wanna see more animation!!! :smiley:

TOP ROW now! :slight_smile:

/Jonas

Top row? What you people smoking? The amount of “love” put into something is one thing and the end result is another.
Here’s my bit of constructive criticism ('cause you can’t have an opinion these days without offending someone): the concept is nothing new, but that would not be a big deal if the sculpting/detailing and texturing wouldn’t be on a beginner level. If that’s what this is, then fine, it’s a good work for a beginner, but please stop with the “top row”. It wouldn’t be fair to the ones that do really deserve the top row.