ZBrushCentral

Ajdin's Book of Doodles

Dude thanks! This comment is like fuel for me.
Im just doing the test rendering for lighting, its uv mapped, just need to be textured but this is the fun part XD. When it is done then i will send it to him =) .

Fantastic. I am glad this is fuel for you but, you provided the fuel yourself by doing an outstanding job. I really like how you do your hard and soft surface thingy-:wink: And ya man, send it to him once your done. He probably won’t know what to do with himself-:lol: Seriously, crazy work your doing here AjdinBarucija, crazy work! I just put you into my favorite artist folder. Will keep an eye on ya. Best,
dragon.
www.wickedwheelz.com

Just visited your site… HOLLY COW!! Ya, your an artist I am going to keep an eye on. Man, just viewed your ‘HARKOON GUN’ and all I can do is drool-:smiley:
Nice one there my friend, nice one. And if anyone else would like to see what I am talking about:

http://ajdinbarucija.blogspot.com/2010/11/harkoon-gun.html

Dragon, thanks =). Saved your web site as well. Stayed up all night rendering Marble material in Vray, test rendering. Will upload soon.

So! I went out around Berlin this weird and amazing city, to museums. Before I came to Berlin, in good old London I would go every sunday to the centre, visit galleries and do lots of drawing based upond observations of people, monuments, statues, animals e.t.c. This was such a fun part of my life, it relaxed me.

Maybe many artists do this, if not please do =). It connects you again to the fundementals and classical arts. Something that is so vital for every artist in games or film. This basis which we ignore or forget about sometimes (or to appreciate) is the reason why we can create cool looking monsters, spacefrafts, characters…you name it. It feels good to do a piece like this which is from a perio I like so much. Mid 1800s to 1930s is a era of photogrpahy I like a lot. I hope I managed to Convey this in my image ( I will also render him will a full texture as well).
p.s For all vray users. ONLY render using vray physical camera, vray fram buffer, in short…if you will use vray to render…just use vray assets. It will speed up yoour render a lot and be carefull of the noise threshold.BjornVrayMarble_1.jpg

Attachments

BjornVrayMarble_1.jpg

Amazing work on the last one !!! Very inspirational work Ajdin ! 5*

I like that last render. Cool looking creature, but I’m not sure how practical the design is.

“I’m not sure how practical the design is”

Exactly why I Picked to model this one. BJORN HURRI is the man. He can really design things that throw you off, and things which are not typical or conventional. I will for sure model more of his concept work =).

bomoh thanks a lot man, and for the advice. I feel like I have reached a level where I can model or make anything only limitation is software. Upgrading to Max 2012 soon. 2011 is a piece of S***T as Sathe said.
Will take on the advice you gave me and work at 200% capacity!
Keep up the great work my friend :smiley:

Cool models! The eye on the previous page is very realistic!

Lookin good Ajdin - some interesting forms and like the rendering - just the front foot could use sum toes ?? unless the is a reason just looks a little stumpy

I think in Hurris design it is mean to be like this, a muation of some sort. The arms have a humanoid muscle formation, arms at the bottom thick and stumpy, full of loose skin, the back similar to a dog. The head also a weird mutation.
Its always best to stick to the concept as close as possible right? So I cant really give answers to why it is , the way it is. If it was my concept then I could. Maybe I just have a weird tatse in creatures.

Hi Ajdin. Sorry, been out with a head cold. WOW, real cool marble effect. That would be awsome to have at the entrance of a home or in the backyard as a center piece (even though it would probably scare the heck out of some folks-:smiley: ).

I agree with you on artist tracing back their roots as ARTIST. This is what I am in the middle of now. Been doing alot of anatomy study and just going back to all the basics. Real fun rediscovering one’s self as an artist. And, you DID give me (and I am sure others) a great idea i.e. going to a museum or simply ‘people watching’ etc. Fantastic.

I was stationed in Germany for 3 yrs in a city called Mainz, about 20 min from Weisbauden. Near the ‘Mainz’ river. I traveled all over Germany but never made it to Berlin. I was there during the ‘fall of the wall’ in 1989, but, never made it up there. Germany is such a beautiful country. I recommend it to everyone I meet (like I just did-:wink: ). I plan to visit again someday.

OK, gotta run. Will ‘holla’ at ya later. Best.

PS: Thanks for saving my website, much appreciated.

Thanks Swordlord. Do you mean the melted zombie…thing? Im glad you like it maybe I should present i better? Different background or just…black.

Dragon, thanks a lot man your very supportive! I have been working on making a nice bone shader and texture for this character now. Hope I can finish it soon =).

nice work here, could you shed some light on the marble setup?

I know what it takes to be creative (as does everyone else that comes up to these forums), and so I figure, the least we can do is give support to our fellow artists. After all, isn’t this the reason we post up here? The internet is so cool. I remember the only support we had was our family, friends/class mates, teachers, publishers and agents. But today, with the net, now we can ALL see each others works like never before. It has gone from a hand full of people to, well, the world. And when I see something I really like, well, I like to express it. And heck, why hide it, we all know it feels good to be complimented on a job well done… otherwise, we wouldn’t continue doing what we do-:wink: I know I wouldn’t continue doing this if I knew I sucked, it woud be time to find another line of work-:slight_smile: Can’t wait to see the bone shader!

“One of the Secrets is that when you have an inspired thought, you have to trust it and act on it”-From the book ‘THE SECRET’ by Rhonda Byrne

Ajdin, you’re a (furry, rocket-fuel-coffee) monster. The presentation of Hurri’s creature in the last render is superb, really well done. I like the subtle reflection/rim light, the dusty textures, and colour grading, super stuff :slight_smile:

(Not that I think it needs it) I wonder what he’d look like with a tongue similar to Hurri’s concept?

Hey man, I am the most under active user in zbrush central! Ah you know life, busy, things e.t.c. But i finally got the testiculars to model something more detailed just finishing it, will finish it soon. I love the new vray 2.0 …
it is…amazinggg!!! O_O

Something I finished recently, quite fun to make and complex! All done in Max. I might use zbrush later on to detail the Fabric when I have more time to rendr it fully with Textures. Hope you like it guys, will make a video also I hopes!

![DeepSpaceSuitC_0001.jpg|1100x1137](upload://jqfMnD4WlRUGLnOmKyjR9VXLYs6.jpeg)![DeepSpaceSuitC_0002.jpg|1100x1137](upload://7WQVTQjjBeEKcPgJa9441MBS9w2.jpeg)![DeepSpaceSuit_Wire_001.jpg|1100x1027](upload://zPPQftZXziozVjfhXsNT8pKVknC.jpeg)

Attachments

DeepSpaceSuitC_0001.jpg

DeepSpaceSuitC_0002.jpg

DeepSpaceSuit_Wire_001.jpg

wo~~~~it’s cool~man~ :slight_smile: :+1:

Looks great so far! Nice to see that it is modeled not sculpted :+1:. Will be even better with a zb pass.