ZBrushCentral

Ajdin's Book of Doodles

Arts, entertainment, publishing hartcrareecit981

Future fashion model. Will texture and present better in next post =)
WIP

Sick! Tim Gunn would be all over that :wink:

Ah he looks wicked! How did you sculpt the hair, you crazy mofo you, :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep up the great work sir, and the very best of luck with job stuff too.

c.

Ah finally had some time to finish this. Had a serious computer melt down but managed to fix it by getting a new HD. Aiyaaaaaaaaa!!! -_-
So about the model, I think this time I used many brushes, for the clothes especially it was the Dam_Standard_Brush. By using some custom alphas. Move tool a lot for the edge of the torn clothes. Clay brush and form brush for the muscles, and INFLATE brush. This is a great brush for going over very detailed areas at a later stage withou actually loosing any of that detail. I should have put the body up another level but my computer hates me. Time to get a new Card also I think =)

![CloseUpMeltedMan_01.jpg|1100x1078](upload://3diMSwOcCNV9A4vbz5c6MLumBPS.jpeg)![FrontMeltedMan_01.jpg|1100x1078](upload://bQBB3AEKJC6Dj2pTj39E7JQvMsL.jpeg)![FullBackMeltedMan_01.jpg|1100x1078](upload://k320ciOd0P5AAwg1CCx2bk4UMnD.jpeg)![SideShoulderMelted_01.jpg|1100x1078](upload://faKnszAuJOJPgvE8bo2ZKrHucmq.jpeg)![FrontFaceMeltedMan_001.jpg|1100x1078](upload://tVcoWAlCgdIBfFx6RNtRoDcfsoT.jpeg)![FrontFaceMeltedMan_003.jpg|1100x1078](upload://cUr0NN7BuBEbUfYk2fXlONTt4OA.jpeg)![FrontFaceMeltedMan_002.jpg|1100x1078](upload://fvTv82AXTPnPH8og8tuCmSOCMpO.jpeg)

Attachments

Looks insane, very well done. :smiley:

Ah so finally finished this piece after my HD problems caused me to…loose some data. Tommorow I will upgrade to a Solid State HD.
If I even bump my compuer a bit , system crashed.
I hope you guys like my recent work, I also put in the SSS2 shader settings. I used the second one for my render, but the first one can also with wih softer skin. You can with SSS2 put the IOR very high but then make a reflecion/gloss/specular map manualy in photoshop to control it. This is the bes way. Helps also to exaggerate details like on the bag if the model will mainly be seen from far away. =) COFFE time! Then to render the next model!

![MeltedManZombieFull_002.jpg|1100x1179](upload://2XVIhMHa59zDNdoxWZC98zJF5WA.jpeg)![MeltedManZombieFull_003.jpg|1100x1201](upload://8QtzfDkHK5bN5ZAOZVtWgkQxAq8.jpeg)![Bag_01.jpg|1100x1080](upload://A9hc0YfMf9qKoDVpPMTKWjEPEBW.jpeg)![eye3.jpg|1100x720](upload://bIe3wtlJFv4KzFj52D63AO9I5BS.jpeg)![Skin_Leaher_Shaders_01.jpg|1074x1163](upload://3GDKW8ajUBkfbK2BKMOkghewqPk.jpeg)![MeltedManTiny_01.jpg|267x183](upload://6MQxDJdNou1jYsR00Z9oRjAirS2.jpeg)

Attachments

MeltedManZombieFull_002.jpg

MeltedManZombieFull_003.jpg

Bag_01.jpg

eye3.jpg

Holy sh…

You finished him woohooo!

Very very impressive, mr Ajdin. There’s too much detail to take in all at once. I’ve been looking at the same render for about 10 minutes now and still finding little bits and pieces. The texturing is awesome, and the model is great too. It’s clear to see you enjoy sculpting and getting really stuck into creating these muties and creatures :slight_smile:

jebus. im surprised your thread hasnt made top row yet. the borrower was great. Great details. keep it up.

That is really terrific!

Love it, especially the feet.

:+1:

Thanks man. Top Row? It would be a honor but it doesnt matter. What matters is that I keep improving everyone on Zbrush Central, Polycount, 3D total inspires me. =)

dude that eyes is pulling me in. i cant stop looking at it… OMG its looking back at me… ok this is getting scary…ATM im starting to see something in all the detail. is that the cornea with all the color? kinda lazy to GOOGLE it.hahha but crazy man just crazy. sick stuff.

sickman. u really use a cavity map generated in zbrush for you bump? thats a pretty crazy of recreating the analogy of the maps u make for a textures .

Hi thank! You can make a bump out of any picture. In my case I made a Mask, then turned this into cavity map. Just make sure your setting is low on the Masking.

Oh not again I know. Im learning Vray, so rendering some new and old work. This one the render im proud of, last one it was so sharp. This is at 5k size, and i took some time to render =). Render setting worked great! This render itself is resized also. But I thought you guys would appreciate a big size image.

![MutantResize_01.jpg|1064x1400](upload://adMPw4TrZxYzwcnwJ1tSNoIedsM.jpeg)

Ah Before I pass out from lack of coffe! Another piece I am doing for my portfolio, concept by the great bjorn hurri. He is a master, please if you do not know of this man…get to know his amazing drawings. They have such a old school quality to them, im sure they will inspire many of modelers, zbrush artists e.t.c.
Good night all =) :rage: p.s Will render this fully, it is UV mapped already.

![Bjorn_Concept1_02.jpg|1100x1078](upload://fPfbbWkUvOHovPge84rNf01VRI1.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://5i8s4rvsOcjZiiLNISgESwY0EJi.jpeg)

Attachments

Bjorn_Concept1_02.jpg

I’m not sure about inverted eyes but rest looks great. Whow did you made so straight muscle lines?

Glad you like it. Bjorn does very srange , out of the ordinary concept work =). Straight lines , just a seady hand and patience. Turned my Intuos at an angle that was comfortable to draw straight lines as if you would a piece of paper. =)

Hi AjdinBarucija! I agree, Bjorn Hurri is amazing (he’s all over the net). No wonder Sega hired him. Interesting thing is, your model is even MORE amazing. The depth that 3D allows REALLY makes concept work ‘POP’ as your model illustrates. You know, you should shoot this over to him (Bjorn) and see what he thinks. I know he will be blown away by what you have done. And if anyone wants to see a comparison from concept sketch to 3D model (and the intense work AjdinBarucija had to do), below is the image AjdinBarucija is refering to:

![Animal03.jpg|985x759](upload://muo2t13f4Ytz6tK38VPKT8rRFt2.jpeg)

Woooh! Really love how this looks. Too cool!