ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook

Beautiful.

Great work. Congrats for TopRow Adam !!

is fantastic :))

Very well done and congratulations on top row. Any chance you could share your vray settings?

Congrats for TR,great work.:+1:

incredible work as always, Adam! Congrats on the TopRow! :smiley:

nice work!

Great seeing another Masterpiece from you Adam.
Really beautiful work!:):+1:

Congratulation buddy !! very well deserved !!

What a beautifully appealing character. Very often we see “very well made” characters but the appeal is not there. Here, I clearly want to know more about her story etc.

Gorgeous work!

This is amazing work. Your works were among first to inspire me since I starded 3d stuff:) Follow your work since then

Ohhh top row :smiley: Congrats sir!:+1:

Wow, thanks so much for the Top Row honors!

And thanks to everyone for the kind words, I really appreciate all the support :slight_smile:

Synn: Thanks, what vray settings do you want to know. The render settings or a particular material setting?

Ouran: Thanks Vincent. Glad you said that. I tried to make a character that felt like she had her own story going on.

EugeneP: Thanks a lot Eugene :slight_smile:

Just the general settings and light set up if you have the time.

very nice mate :+1:

Beautiful work…

I just did a little write up I did for texturing XYZ for anyone interested. I was asked to go over some of my workflow using the XYZ maps. Hope someone finds it helpful.

Synn: For the lighting setup I used one main light to the right and a soft fill light to the left, with 3 lights for a back rim light effect.
Pendraia and nightwoodwolf: thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I wanted to update my thread with a couple of projects.
Here’s a Phoenix Force Magik Collectible Statue created for a private commision that I finished a little while ago. Sculpted and rendered in Zbrush.

af_Magik_no_horns_front.jpg
af_Magik_horns_front.jpg
af_Magik_horns_back.jpg
af_ZB_Magik_no_horns.jpg
af_ZB_Magik_horns.jpg

Attachments

af_Magik_no_horns_front.jpg

af_Magik_horns_front.jpg

af_Magik_horns_back.jpg

af_ZB_Magik_no_horns.jpg

af_ZB_Magik_horns.jpg

Here’s a sculpt of the Man In Black (Ed Harris) from Westworld that I finished recently. I love the show and the character, so thought it would be a fun challenge.
Sculpted in Zbrush and rendered in Keyshot. The base clothing was created in Marvelous Designer.
I’ve also recorded a timelapse of most of my process in Zbrush. Some parts are a little jittery, due to me constantly checking out how it’s looking from different angles. Hope you like it. Thanks!

Attachments

1 Like