ZBrushCentral

aballo's 3D Sketchbook

Hello fellow ZBrushers!

I have been lurking on this forum for many years now. At first I was simply drooling at what I was witnessing however that soon changed to a form of inspiration. I switched careers and went back to school and learned ZBrush.
I am now getting ready to submit these pieces as part of my 3D modeling portfolio. I’m too poor to own the Keyshot/ZBrush bridge so I just used multi pass lighting and comped them over on Photoshop. For the color renders I used matcaps from the ZBrush library and just filled with solid colors. Everything done in Zbrush. Hope you guys like.

Any and all comments welcome.

-Alex

Could not forget this image when I first saw it almost 20 years ago so I had to sculpt it :slight_smile:

Attachments

batsy_COL_01.jpg

BATSY_BW_03.jpg

BATSY_BW_02.jpg

Didn’t know how to post the rest so Ill try it this way.

The same with this next scene. Had to have it in 3D :slight_smile:

For this I just wanted to recreate a specific statue from Albania.

Last one I promise. Just an old guy I have been working on. I want to get a photoreal render eventually. Making some progress in vray but ill show those later.

Very nice work, especially with the posing of the comic characters.
One crit though - I really think Wolverine would be improved with body hair. Maybe it is partially due to seeing the side by side comparison to the comic, but I think he’s lookin’ a might too smooth for a character that’s so gruff! :wink:

Amazing