ZBrushCentral

80’s Synth Band In The Wilderness

Roland Korg and Moog Oberheim .
synth%20band%20wilderness
First ever diddle using NPR render filters.

Yours late to the NPR party.
Boozy

12 Likes

fiddled the watercolor filter?

Crazy and a little weird ! excellent dude !!

What fun! Great lighting and color palette.

Awesome use of NPR’s Mr. Boozy :ok_hand:
Jaime

Thanks sclptrjoel, NPR or Non Photorealistic Rendering can be found in the Render Menu> BPR Filters or > press comma key , to bring up Lightbox > choose from existing or your own saved BPR filters and or RenderSets. A Render Set saves render setting preferences + NPR filters) If you like to use certain render settings for soft shadows etc you can save this as a RenderSet so you don’t have to retweak all your settings each time you want to do a BPR render.

Thanks Mickael - hehe :slight_smile: it’s what the 80’s were all about.

Thanks Jeremy your latest post inspired me to try the filters for the first time.

Thank you Jaime , I worked backward i.e I created NPR filter sets that appealed first then polypainted and sculpted accordingly to the NPR effect. I guess the equivalent of laying down colours and tones in a painting in accordance with how a finishing glaze will change the effect.

1 Like

Boozy%20Thanks%20Ewe

With another NPR quick sketch :smile:

6 Likes

So much fun - great NPR diddling​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::sunglasses::star2:

1 Like

@Geert_Etcher_Melis forgive the @ it seems so pointing

Many thanks Mister :sun_with_face:
thanks%20Sir%20Geert
For this diddle I experimented with sloppy sculptris doodlings to give a more brushy swing to the npr render.

Boozy

5 Likes

What can I say, The pointing @ is forgiven and forgotten after seeing yet another beautiful experiment… Thank You, good Sir :sunglasses::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

2 Likes

hi dear marc this is again very interesting and so expressive

@vahidahmadizb2016 Thank you Vahid , I’ve done a little sketch for you. :sun_with_face:
‘Love Wave’
love wave_for Vahid

Best wishes,
:sunflower:

4 Likes