( before, sorry for my english )
In this tutorial I’ll try to explain how to use 3D layers for detailing blend shapes.
It is for beginner users of ZBrush.
- Load a base mesh into ZBrush. ( *.obj )
- Create a new 3D layer.
- And load the blend shape model ( *.obj )
- Turn off the 3D layers and devide your mesh example to 4 level of division.
- Go to the Mesh Target and click STORE
- Go to the first level and turn on the 3D layer.
- Go to the 4 level and then again to first.
- Turn off the 3D layers and go to 4 level. :rolleyes:
- Create a new 3D layer and click Morh Target->Switch
- Ok, now we can to morph two models by click on/off 3D layer or intesity.