Andreseloy

excelente herramienta!!! :+1:
[attach=7486]z_depth5b.JPG[/attach]

Attachments

z_depth5b.JPG

watercolor :+1:
z_depth5C.JPG

Gracias amigo Andreseloy !!
valoro grandemente su ayuda ,esta es una herramienta que me sirve cantidades, una verdadera maravilla :+1: :+1: :+1:

:smiley: z_depth5D.JPG

Jotajota, you are marvelous, I loved the froggy faced model and it’s cartoonish expressions. Great, man. You made me laugh.

:cool: Pajonate

UNO + :smiley:
z_depth5E.JPG

Pajonate…espero que ayude… :smiley: :+1: z_depth5f.JPG

What you posted helps a lot, and I tried it before, but if you compare it with the post on the second page you’ll see that the object there are smooth inside, but I think that I figured it out. If you use the mouse instead of presure sensitive tablet you’ll get that result. With mouse you are having 100% pressure all the time and than the inner roudness of the tool is covered completely, and if you use a tablet, you can’t keep the 100% all the time. I hope this will help you also.

oK Pajonate ,pero lo que veo es que mientras se mantenga el valor imbed
en 1 depende de el valor en depth que se vea con mayor o menor volumen
el relieve :slight_smile:
z_depth5I.JPG

la otra alternativa complementaria a lo que estas explorando es en el Panel Picker cambiar el valor del slider Z a -10, 10, 10,-40 para que logres trazados en diferentes planos de profundidad y cada trazo no es desdibujado por el otro (porque esta en un plano distinto).
Buenìsimas las incursiones…
Andreseloy

Hey, Jotajota,
I don’t understand spanish and I had my admin assistants help me with translation.I think I got what you said mostly from the picture, and as soon I get home I will try it. From the look of it (the picture) I think you nailed it. that is exectly what I was looking for.

THANK YOU JJ!!!

ok

1- select tool cilinder 3d 2- select stroke 3- select in Draw IMBED 1 4-select in Draw Depth (this is variable + or -) 5-select in Picker orientation (variable) and Z Depth -10 -20 -30 10 20 30etc..etc 6-paint in canvas

:o

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
z_depth5J.JPG

OK Pajonate !! :+1:
me gustaria ver su progreso…un saludo :sunglasses: :+1:

what jotajota stated in numbers is what i was trying to add¡¡
Andreseloy

JJ and Andre, thank you for the help. I got the lost from JJ translated and I will not be able to post something soon so you can se my progress (crazy days at work, so at home I hate my computer, :stuck_out_tongue: ). I have an idea what to do next but it might take me some time. Thank you for the replies.

I am still open for talking, if not for posting new threads. :wink: