ZBrushCentral

2022 LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off

zbcthumb-sculptoff-announce

The annual LIVE ZBrush Sculpt-Off is kicking off this year’s ZBrush Summit.

Replay:

Winners Revealed:

This is the official topic in which participants posted their completed projects.

Read about the Sculpt-Off theme and rules here.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 16.

Good luck, and happy ZBrushing!

17 Likes

sculpt submission
ZBrush _Sculpt off_3

I wanted to express the theme of Revival - renewal in the form of rebirth into something alive and striving upward :slight_smile:
I don’t know if it was possible to change the angle

19 Likes

Final Submission Ana Paula Kolisch

#LIVEZBrushSculptOff2022 - Ana Paula Kolisch - YouTube

22 Likes

This is my final submission of the Zbrush 2022 Sculpt-Off under the Unity prompt.

My inspiration was where I believe most of us began, noses pressed onto our TVs playing cartridge-based games with siblings, friends, family. United in the experience that is gaming, and digital experience.

14 Likes

Final submission. Theme is ZEN. An abstract poem for the soul within.
Thank you ZBrush!

4 Likes

this is my final submission. it is about unity, dedicated to the people that help you keep the “circle of life” in shape when pieces are missing and allow to fly even when you dont have enough wings

video replay here

for some strange issue the obs didnt start and i didnt have the first 3 minutes and i had to relaunch the live, but you can see from the start of the video me going back in the undo history to show what i did in that time

24 Likes

Twitch unity

6 Likes

Hi this is my final submission
topic : Bravery

5 Likes

contest

Here is my final entry. I had many technical difficulties. I had to save out my subtool and reload but I did everything during the session. I had issues with my document save.

“Zen Frog”

6 Likes

WINDOW’s entry. The prompt chosen was rebirth. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Here is my final. I chose the Topic Unity. Thanks Zbrush, and best of luck to all out there!

trekkee_solo - Twitch

5 Likes

Final Submission Richard Harrison (Sculpt off starts at 01:22:43)

8 Likes

Final Submission (Bravery) Thanarat Hanwong

12 Likes

13 Likes

“rebirth”
https://www.twitch.tv/kmactastic

14 Likes

My first sculpt off. Zen. The objects in the hands are supposed to be Wacom pens

10 Likes

Final Submission Kaloyan Vasilev
Twitch

12 Likes

Ziggy Hentze

Twitch

11 Likes