ZBrushCentral

140H Road Grader

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share my 140H Road Grader I’ve been working on. This road grader was 100% modeled inside ZBrush. Some noteworthy features that were used are: ZModeler, Array Mesh, Extender, Zremesher 3.0, Text3D, Spotlight3D, Booleans, & Project Primitive. I have 5 videos posted below (each about an hour long), going through my workflow and different techniques used to create this road grader.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Henry Chervenka

ZBrush Tutorial - How to model a 140H Road Grader Part 1 of 5

ZBrush Tutorial - How to model a 140H Road Grader Part 2 of 5

ZBrush Tutorial - How to model a 140H Road Grader Part 3 of 5

ZBrush Tutorial - How to model a 140H Road Grader Part 4 of 5

ZBrush Tutorial - How to model a 140H Road Grader Part 5 of 5

18 Likes

This is amazing :)Low poly madness

1 Like

Thank you BRUDVA :slight_smile:

Great video series and final model Henry :clap: Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge, workflows, tips and tricks with the ZBrushCentral community :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you Jaime. More than happy to share. :slight_smile:

Thats some nice zmodeling skills you have there : )

1 Like

Thank you ASTJID :slight_smile:

Really nice low poly hard surface work! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you SPYNDEL :slight_smile:

What a great series of videos. So far I have only skimmed and have already found what I’ve watched fascinating. I loved the Group as dynamesh sub to tag all faces solution

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you BOOZY_FLOOZIE :slight_smile:

Please where to find the background image ?
Didn’t find it sorry
Michel

Background image?? I’m guessing you mean the front and side views I used for the blockout stage… I’ll add it here for you.

Yes !!! Thank you so much

Michel

1 Like

Just awesome!!! Would you be willing to possibly share your zbrush UI? That looks like a wonderful workflow setup. I know you use voice but I am on a Mac and that UI would really help. I have an xp-pen 24" that I think it will fit nicely on.

Marc
Veteran U.S. Air Force and Army

1 Like

Hey Marc, I unfortunately can’t find the UI that was used in these videos but I can share the UI I am currently using. There will be items missing because of different plugins and custom macros. But it should be a good base to create your own custom UI. :smiley: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b1da4ha4s01sfqy/HenryChervenka2020.cfg?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR0VF5BL2gAh_Pe1m0BohKjuVSki8lCNoO-_Mx8ixchhT-MHy3jgeGlzIq4

You are awesome thank you.

1 Like

Astonishing works!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like