ZBrushCentral

100% augmented

hello,
so inspired for the works made in deus ex, i dicade to make my augmented suit:p and zb4r2 come at the right time
now i sculpt some meca pieces with insertmesh and add with dynamesh to make it more complex, a lot of works again.
some step

Attachments

base.jpg

explode.jpg

step6.jpg

mechfemstep8.jpg

mechfemstep7.jpg

rendu2.jpg

looks great, i like it
isnt it great how fast you can do hard surface stuff now?:smiley:

Wow thats looking great! I to am inspierd by deus ex at the moment. looks like you really captured that feeling.

Great detailing work!

Awesome stuff here. How long has this taken you to do? I just cant seem to wrap my head around the hard surface process myself so this stuff always blows my mind :stuck_out_tongue: good work!

Looks really good!
I’m glad you liked Deus ex :wink:

can you explain this a bit more?

Thank
Sed I’m glad too you post here.:wink: I’m fan since the first game
About the time working on it, I don’t know because a scultp 3hours/day max sometimes 10 minutes, may be 15 hours
the secret is to have a good base/silouhette.
This weekend, I would do a little video to explain my new workflow with dynameh / insertmesh.

hi there,
my little video, sorry no sound and I have some contact problem between my pen and my intuos tablet :confused:

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/29904754?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“300” width=“400”></iframe>

Loved the video! How do you do those dynamic tubes near the end, the electrical cords in other words.

?

Thanks for sharing. Great model, and it’s generous of you to share the video. I can totally see why Deus Ex was such a big inspiration. Great game. Your stuff would totally fit the world. Can’t wait to see what else you do with this.

great! i love this!