ZBrushCentral

• ZTimeLapse Rev B • Windows and Macintosh versions •

Wondering how you guys come up with such brilant idea. You have a team or you are the only guy in a team ??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Brilliant!! Thanks for that added info Aurick!! Brilliant thinking and coding!!

This is such a neat script! Don’t know why I would need it, but it’s cool to see how much time I waste… lol and my progression will be neat to keep track of. Once again, thanks for the neat plug-in and the software updates coming!!

Cool… but it’s not working on the Mac (yet). Waiting for it!

Really cool, cant wait for the MAC version!

I was wondering about the delay.:smiley: You always amaze me Pixolator, thanks a bunch. Do you have any recent doodles to post? It would be cool to see some new images of what you are up to.:wink:

wow, so now we have something set up for easy step by steps, does it get any cooler?

Pixolator, Thank you so… much for this script! Everybody will probably use it for the purpose intended, but I know that while I’m learning this outstanding program I will also use it to find the mistakes or time wasters that I make :lol: .

vbmenu_register(“postmenu_190280”, true);

Pixolator,
Thanks for another Super ZScript for the Mac Platform.
Thx, HanKO

This is just for the benefit of those Mac folks feeling left behind (a little).

The utility Snapz Pro can record sessions at any rate you like and has some fun options: follow the cursor, smooth panning, microphone or internal audio track capture… It buffers very nicely and compiles itself when you’re done.

I’m not saying this competes with Frame Rate. I’m merely pointing out that you can have this functionality for other, less evolved apps.

You do use other apps, right?

There are other apps?:rolleyes:

Thank’s Pixolator. :wink:

I’ll just become part of the thanking chain by saying Thx Pix… I mean wow, when would you guys stop improving Z?

Breaking the limits!

Thanks for making it more simpler and comfortable for us to work on this software.
:smiley:

Hi:)
I have updated the first post of this thread with revision-B for Windows and Macintosh systems.

More features which will be added to this plugin in the near future. Meanwhile, please add some of your time-lapse test images to this thread:)

Thanks,
-Pixolator

Wonderful now it works on mac :wink: too

Yong

I dunno…A didnt work and I cant B to work either…grrrr…gotta be something on my end…should I reboot the computer to make it work? Any input would be deeply appreciated.

kind regards,
ron

Sorry, not working for me. Downloaded, copied to ZStartup/ZPlugs. Screenshots of the errors and proof that the files are in the right place, attached. System specs shown below. ZBrush v 2.02

Attachments

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 2.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

Thanks again! Re-downloaded, re-installed rev.B, tested out, see thumbnails (just a quick test…2.2mins). I am definitely improving… lol

Attachments

ZTimeLapseImage.jpg

well got it to work…at least load…getting ready to test it…sorry for the bother.
ron

edit…it loads and I worked al ittle test doodle to see what it would do…well I get a little strip showing one black cell…and when I click the time lapse once it always shows 1 second…:cry:

here is a screenshot…

Attachments

TimeLapserTrouble12.jpg

Thanks Pixolator :+1: - both REV A and REV B load and work 100% as you say they should.

Don’t have any worthwhile to post yet but will do so a bit later on time permitting (I am at work right now).

Thanks again! :smiley: