ZBrushCentral

Zspheres, Lowpolys & renderman

very expect! :slight_smile:

Your art, characters, expressions and tutorials are all top notch!
Your full use of ZBrush as a modeling (from scratch) and texturing tool is impressive. The expression studies would work very well if animated. Pitt is my favorite, the pit bull dog, a classic.

Thank you very much for sharing, and your positive attitude.

Keridan

Hey Alan ! Congratulations for your top row !
You deserve it mate ! :wink:

awesomely awesome dude…
hey i have a question for u since ur so much more experienced than me. i wanted to ask you if you think zbrush is capable enough for entire character creation pipeline successfully and efficiently(except for unwrapping ofcourse)? I have been thinking about this lately and I seem to think it does have everything one might need for a complete character creation for production in games or movies and that too very rapidly…Whats your thoughts?
another question, regarding ur tutorial this time. You said for poly painting u used alot of layers for skin detailing and variations. how do u go about creating these layers? do u use 3d layers for them? or just paint it away like real world painting?

Great work !!!

I love so much “PITBULL”

SUPER TOP Man :+1:

Simply marvelous.

Great work and awesome tutorials, thanks for sharing.

pretty amazing stuff here alan, :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great models!
Start making in z-brush and all pipeline in z-brush! Its great! :+1:

Very nice work, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Congrats on the Top Row sir!
I saw ur portfolio on cgtalk and i really love your Pitt sculpt a lotttttt!! great work and very nice tutorials! Love the design of the first guy too! very well made!

-Fabian

SWEET! always encouraging to see such work done out of zspheres.

question: so you’re going in and configuring the resulotion of branch points like the hand (for fingers)? do you do that before you create the zsphere or are you using TVeyes’ script?

for me, zspheres are a fantastic tool - i only wish it stayed true to its intent - ability to just model without having to think about the underlying mesh at all. if zspheres were smart enough to figure out how to resolve complex branch points by itself, it would be perfect imo.

jin

sweet thnks :sunglasses:

Verrry nice. Love the pitts (dog and character).

Hutch

Hi guys, sorry for delay.

Tadeu Cariello- Hey Tadeu, glad you like it dude. Thanks buddy

keridan - Hey Keridan! Man, great to see you here, I really glad for you’ve been liked of my works my friend. Hope to see you again here. Thank you mate:D

gpepper - Another great friend, what can I want? :stuck_out_tongue: Dude, I don’t need to say a lot, just thank you for the support my friend.

robinmitra1 - Hi Robin. In fact the zspheres is one of the most powerfull tool to building a character. I for example, always that I need a new model, I’ve started with zspheres, of course some edge-loops I’ll need improve or adjust, but it can made easilly with another good feature, that is retopology.

About the polypaint, it’s need to do made like in the real word, but my workflow is to paint a good color base without details like eyebrow…etc and make it on the Phtoshop or body paint for example, but it is very efficient to start. Hope can help you. Thanks dude.

Marc Boulay - Thanks buddy

squeige - Thanks you too dude!

aesis412 - Thanks mate, I’ll post more soon

funkdelic - Hey dude, thank you!

Ragnar3D - I’m glad you like it, Zbrush is Rock:D

MoP - thanks you mate

fabianloing - Hey buddy. Yahh dude, thanks for your great works too, you’re one of my references dude, keep showing your great works for us. Thank for the comment

jinchoung - Hi dude. Man how can I missed this plugin? I’d knew this script, I’ll to see it, thanks a lot.

Actually I’ve been worked with zspheres some times ago, and I agree with you, it’s great. My settings is bassic, Ires 1 or 2, membrane 60 to 80 and minimal skin pressed, is very simple. I’m posting a video with a model made with zspheres, please see it and let me know what you think. Thanks a lot mate

infamouskiller - Thank you dude

carveguy Thank you too buddy

Well, here is the first video.

The work is the classic E.T from movie directed by Steven Spielberg in 80’s. Please, sorry if have something wrong about him, because I had a hard work to find good references from him. Hope you like.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3video_et.jpgprocess3.jpg

really inspiring stuff here alan.
great job, e parabens pelo destaque rapaz.
abraços

What a kick-ass thread! Love the work - truly inspirational!

Thx for sharing :slight_smile:

Beautiful sculpts and great working methods…
i really liked the use of normal maps to get volume in your colour map…
that would help me a lot …
thanks for the tip…

Amazing work, Love your detailing work, and studies.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you to share :laughing:
I have downloaded the trial pack and worked on it.
It’s amazing. Eventhough I don’t know I feel good to work on it.
Thank you once again:).:+1: