ZBrushCentral

Zsketch book

Oh, woops!

Only the body base mesh, a render and the tutorial are in this file. The eyes and tongue were separate parts, very simple shapes.

Here you go http://home.comcast.net/~gabe687/Lycan.rar

I just finished the model…well I’m calling quits because I think it’s far enough for a personal project, the daily models I’m doing. It took around 5 hours actual sculpting time.

I had the hardest time using the transpose on the high poly mesh. Eventually I just gave up.

I can barely blur the mask at all. I’m even trying to use a low opacity on the brush when painting the mask and it still paints at 100% opacity.

I’m running in to a lot of ??? :mad: ??? moments today.

Just noticed I forgot to turn off mirror mode when painting the bottom of the tail.

I’m gonna have to practice sculpting hair and fur more, because what I’ve been doing is not very good. Fast but looks cheap.

lycan-1.jpg

Attachments

lycan-2.jpg

lycan-3.jpg

Awesome sculpt! Cool Lycan model indeed. :+1: :+1:

Do not transpose the high poly mesh. You should transpose one of the low subdiv levels and when done, switch to the high subdiv level and ZBrush will then interpolate and propagate the posing deformations.

Is there a way to make subtools like the eyes and tongue follow or do I have to place them separately?

You are great… :smiley:

:smiley:

Here is a character I’ve been picking at for a few weeks.

These are just a ZBrush viewport shots, I haven’t put any glow maps or post photoshop work on it yet.

Note: I just found the drag rect stroke to be nice for tweaking shapes. Like if I want to make the eyes more round, use the drag rect tool and you don’t have to use the regular brush work. I like how you can adjust the size of it too.

marid-15.jpg

Attachments

marid-16.jpg

GabeM you beat me to it. i wanted to do a sabertooth model but you already did such a good job on him. maybe theres a different version of him i could do.
great job on all the models. i really like the wolf-man. keep’em coming.:slight_smile:

Thanks man, I like your work too. I see you have Wolverine in the works. :cool:

I was thinking of doing the Weapon X version of him earlier.

OK so… another day, another model started.

I’ve got the base mesh for a were-tiger bust. This one’s going to be for a mod.

zsketch-10.jpg

aaaaaaaaaand here it is…

[attach=60632]zsketch-11.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

zsketch-11.jpg

close up, and I added some fur texture to the front of his neck.

zsketch-12.jpg

This is looking great Gabe. Enough to give me a Big Cat phobia :laughing: :+1:

That molten lava looking guy looks sweet. I’m glad you updated your progress, I was wondering how it was going to turn out!

you are an amazing artist i look forward to each and every work =)

Here is a timelapse of the tiger head

It’s 257MB

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJ1Z3UVP

Not much of an update, but I figured I’d post something…

A new character I started working on last night. Just spent a few minutes blocking out the body.

It’s going to be Earthquake from Samurai Shodown by SNK.

I’m thinking of making a realistic body first, then warping it to match the character in the game.

Or if it looks cooler I’ll just make it a realistic body all the way. Not sure yet :confused:

zsketch-14.jpg

A little more work and started blocking out the head.

some more work on the face.

Here’s the low poly version of the lava man.

Marid_render3.jpg

these are absolutly cool, i love how everything turned out and the lava man is so cool =)