ZBrushCentral

ZHair tools plugin Zbrush

Hi, this is my new plugin ZHair Tools for ZBrush.
I encountered difficulties sculpting hair objects, so I decided to create this tool. Essentially, the plugin utilizes Hair Map Displacement that I created and generates multiple hair layers with increased tiling to achieve a more random appearance for individual hair strands.
Button"ZHair Tool" : You need to create a mask and press the “ZHair Tool” button. It will show various types of different basic hair meshes, and you can use the Bend Curve feature of ZBrush to modify the object.
The Slider "Hair Tiling Texture includes 35 alpha tiling hair options.
The “IMM Hair Curve Brush” button serves as a special brush for creating hair meshes.
The “Flip U” and “Flip V” buttons allow users to change the texture direction along U and V axes simultaneously, working in conjunction with the alpha and texture.
The “Bump Material” and “Basic Material” buttons alter the viewport shader.
The “Create UV IMM_Hair Brush” button is an interesting feature I implemented with the IMM Hair Curve Brush. This button allows users to copy the UV of a Sphere3D object, find the Polycount value, and paste the UV into the object created when using the IMM Hair Curve Brush.
The “DisplacementZ Hair Intensity” button allows users to adjust the strength of the generated layers.
The “Apply Displacement Hair Map” button triggers ZBrush to calculate and generate seven layers:
Layer Volume_0: Creates large shapes of HairMap with U Tiling 0.75.
Layer Volume_1: Adds details from HairMap with U Tiling 1.
Layer Volume_2: Adds details from HairMap with U Tiling 2.
And so on for the remaining layers up to Layer Volume_6. The intensity decreases gradually for each layer, and randomness is introduced to avoid conflicts between details.
The “Smooth Shape” button reduces the size of the object shape without affecting the detail layers, creating a separate layer.
The “Hair Shape” button is used to create additional variations of large shapes for user customization,creating multiple separate layers.
The “Bake All Split Layer Volume” button is used to bake all layers and separate them into a single layer, allowing users to reduce intensity without altering the large shape.
Hope you like it
Zane
Support Zbrush 2022,2023,2024
Demo link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4YbgR4BUjs&t=250s