ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Vehicle Sketching

Some quick render test of inside keyshot of the vehicle i created for my tutorial Intro to vehicle sketching inside zbrush let me know what you think have a nice week cheers!audinewrenderback

1 Like

Great work David and thanks for sharing! Nice to see automotive design created in ZBrush :wink:
Jaime

Thanks a lot Jaime, the possibilities to explore surface design in cars with zbrush its something you dont get anywhere glad you like it cheers!

Here is another shot of the car i modeled for a tutorial hope you like it once again rendered on keyshot with some post on ps hope you like it! cheers!!
full tutorial here: https://gumroad.com/transportationdesign

audinewrenderfrontsmall

1 Like

Awesome David! thanks for sharing, have you tried designing dash boards, inside door panels and the like too? nice license plate :wink:
Jaime

Hi Jaime glad you like it ! and by the way thanks for sharing my contact info with Thomas interesting things to come for zbrush in automotive design! .
Yes i have designed interiors with zbrush specially separate pieces such as ip´s, docks, seats and even the interior of the doors, now ive been very busy studying to become digital designer for the oem´s but this month i will start publish more of my designs for exterior and interior of vehicles and also some of my process .
Once again thanks for your support on my work and more to come !!
Cheers!