ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Summit Workshop - Modeling A R2800 Radial Engine in ZBrush

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news to share! I’ve been given the wonderful opportunity to both teach a workshop and present at this year’s #ZBrushSummit! For the workshop, we’ll be taking a deep dive into hard surface modeling in ZBrush, focusing on crafting a R2800 engine.

If you happen to be around the Los Angeles / Gnomon Campus area and are interested, I’d love to see you there. Do note that it’s happening in-person only, so seats are limited.

Curious about what we’ll be modeling? I’ve attached some renders of the model we’ll be working on, as well as a brief video showcasing some of the features we’ll delve into. Can’t wait to see you all there!

ZBrush Workshops: 2023 ZBrush Summit
Summit Presentations: 2023 ZBrush Summit

ZBrush Hard-Surface Workshop Promo Video: https://youtu.be/PFZ4o_rVurM

19 Likes

Gorgeous renders and perfect modeling! I wish I could be on your workshop :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HermanCarlsson Thank you so much for the kind words! I’m sorry you can’t make it to the workshop, but hopefully we’ll have the chance to cross paths in another ZBrush Summit in a near future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So glad to have you present at the Summit Henry, also looking forward to your presentation :+1: Can’t wait!
Jaime

1 Like

@Jaime , thanks so much! It’s an honor to be a presenter at this year’s Summit. Looking forward to meeting everyone there! :smiley:

1 Like

Stunning

1 Like

@Prabhat_Majumdar Thank you! :smiley:

The engine is a beauty, but there is a severe historical error - the logo is wrong! ( Sorry, I had to do this… just kidding).

Will there be a recording for those of us who, unfortunately, can’t make it in person?

1 Like

Wow superb modeling :scream::scream::sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

1 Like

lol… There might be a little historical hiccup here, but the logo still cool on it. :smiley: Unfortunately, I won’t have a recording of this particular workshop. Sorry.

@Geert_Etcher_Melis Thank you! :smiley:

In deed, the logo blends in perfectly! :grinning:

Thanks @Henry_Chervenka !

1 Like

Hello. Henry, watched you at the ZBrush 2023 summit, where you demonstrated the fusion technique and used a pack of these brushes. Tell me what kind of pack with brushes this is ?

1 Like

Hello @alllekssk , Thank you for tuning into my presentation at the ZBrush 2023 Summit! :grinning: The brush you saw is my custom IMM brush, each having a quad-based, single-sided plane. These IMMs differ in border point counts, which can be identified by the numbers displayed beneath them.

I’ll be sharing this brush, along with my primitive IMM brush on Artstation for free in about a month or so.

1 Like

Henry, thank you so much for your answer.

2 Likes

Excuse me, please, if I may… It’s Henry’s personal Mesh Fusion brushes!! His workshop was supreme! The pack is awesome. Whoop whoop! :tada::tada:

1 Like

@alllekssk @haxzyr Here is the link for the Primitive & Mesh Fusion IMM Brush Pack: Artstation: https://artstn.co/m/Lr3X6 I hope you find them useful! :grinning:

1 Like

:globe_with_meridians::milky_way::goal_net: Mesh Fusion Retopo! :trophy::checkered_flag::clap:

1 Like