ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Mech Concept - Tutorial

Hey guys,
Been planning for a long time to create a tutorial, but never had the time, so happy to finally put this out there!
In this tutorial I walk through the creation process from start to finish. Overall the process took just under 4 days so I kind of want to show that working in zbrush can be a quick and fun process, but you can still end up with a highly detailed final concept. Even though the tutorial is mostly for people who already have some basic knowledge of zbrush, there is an extra video where I run though a few brushes and tools in real-time and describe how I use them. Hopefully you can learn at least a few new things after watching the tutorial, regardless of your skill level, and add a few more techniques to your arsenal.

Download: https://artstn.co/m/0133

12 Likes

Just got this, look forward to learning from it!
What version of Keyshot is used? I’m Using ZB to Keyshot 7 Pro.
Do you ever Use Marmoset Toolbag 3 to render?
The Quixel Bridge has made it really easy to link PBR to ot. it.

1 Like

very nice to see a tutorial from you :slight_smile: thanks for sharing the knowledge!

1 Like

Outstanding :+1::+1::flushed::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hey, sorry for late reply. The Keyshot I was using is I believe 9, but I think it works with all of the versions pretty well, as long as you have the bridge to make your life easier :slight_smile: I used Marmoset Toolbag to render for some of my game assets that I made, never used the bridge though, will have to try!

Kickass mech concept @Johnnynapalmsc even more impressive is the fact that you started with a sphere :rofl: Thanks for sharing!
Jaime

Looks Awesome

It’s just so dope man. Love it.