ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Helmet Design NEW! Project Files Added!

Looking forward to the rest of this series. Joseph Drust’s tutorials are great, always so densely packed with useful info

Thank you Joseph! Spectacular thread :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thats it… Awesome!

Thank you for making this. I really can’t wait to see the rest of the videos.

thanks you for sharing :smiley:

Holy Pixols! Looking forward to taking this all in. The artwork looks amazing too!
Thank you.

Thanks very much Joseph for this excellent series.

I love everything with Joseph Drust. Thanks! :smiley:

Just had to comment… I’m happy to see a video that shows hard surface modeling from start to finish (well, the finish is yet to come obviously). I am subscribing to this thread to make sure I don’t miss any updates. I am also glad to see it is Joseph doing the tutorial. I have watched every one that he has hosted and they are always easy to follow and well explained.

Stunning work…

Thanks for the tuts…

Very Nice Work and tutorials !!!
I Wish I Had ZBRUSH …

Is there a way to download these tutorials?

Awesome !
Thank you Pixo Team

Use QuickTime player screen recording

So scans are useful indeed!

This is amazing!

Thank you so much for this fantastic tuts!

hello…

Thanks again Pixologic for a great video series. Joseph, thanks again for the hard work and dedication, I really feel your training material is the best I have ever seen. Every time I watch your stuff I learn something new!

Can’t wait to see the next videos that come along!!

Thanks a million for making these videos, I love learning new techniques, like that last video, using the Alt key with transpose, it never dawned on me to use it, will open up a whole new kettle of fish. Brilliant, thanks :]