ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Compositor 2.3 Plugin Issue

Hi everyone,

My name is Pierre, i’m a french 2d illustrator, also brand new ZBrush user who wonders every time I switch on ZB for new stuff to create and tools to discover. :hatching_chick:

This is my first post here, and I hope someone could answer me.
Here is my problem. I recently tried to easily texture simple models by opening them in Substance painter. So I tried the fastest way by using the zbrush compositor plugin, no UVs, dynamesh, perfect!
(Just to let you know, I’m a mac user, working on Zbrush 2022 and my substance painter version is 8.1.3 substance Edition. I Installed the ZBrushCompositor_v2.3, the only version available on maxon ressources website.)
So my problem is the way that Zbrush Compositor does not communicate with Substance Painter. When I try to create a Substance Composite, this message appears

Capture d’écran 2024-03-29 à 11.18.57

Then, Zbrush launches all the rendering passes , but it’s useless, there is nowhere to store them, and Substance painter software doesn’t start itself. The Substance Painter Plugins folder stands empty. So I reset paths, but nothing changed.

Does someone have any idea where this problem comes from, and the way to fix it?
Is it an issue I could submit directly to pixologic teams?

Thank you guys for your help,

Artistically yours,

Pierre