ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Chat Room

I was wondering, is there a realtime chatroom anywhere for ZBrush users such as on IRC? If not, we should start one! While message forums are great, it’s also nice to be able to receive immediate responses from users and have conversations in realtime. In case one doesn’t exist already, I’ll start up a little chatroom called #ZBrush on Efnet and see if anyone comes. Maybe it can grow into a nice, big channel. Everyone’s welcome. :slight_smile:

As a matter of fact, Southern has already created one, and it’s slowly starting to gather visitors.

The address is www.southerngfx.co.uk.

you may have to try the link a couple of times but I am sitting in there right now if anyone wants to chat for a bit 714 central time zone usa

Hi Ron maybe we can set up a Sched. It should be interesting.

I know that some people that use netscape have a little trouble with the java chat and you cant cut and paste in java chats either…or at least not the ones I have been in…we also have the option of doing a chat room in irc… another user and myself did a chat room tonight on elfnet …if you dont have an irc program just download one at mirc.com its free too …takes just a little bit to set up but nothing tremendous…and when you log onto a server just type in /join #Zbrush that way we can keep it easy for everyone to find…I will start keeping my irc logged on…and I will be Darkgazer in the irc chats fyi…snicker…used to be a chat junky before Zbrush came into my life…well gimme some feedback and lets see what we can get going on this…and DeeVee a schedule is a great idea…coz I know I checked the java chat room frequently and rarely caught anyone there…feedback time yall :slight_smile: LOL …just reread nyugfu’s post…he and I were in the chat tonight…thnx nyugfu sorry I was repetitious …
:o :o :o

Have you ever felt the excitement of connecting with strangers on Omegle? It’s truly a one-of-a-kind experience, but sometimes you might crave something more. If you’re looking to expand your horizons and discover even more engaging conversations, why not give Omegle.fm a try? This new Omegle alternative is quickly gaining popularity, offering a fresh take on random video chatting. Who knows what fascinating people you might meet there!