ZBrushCentral

ZBrush bicycle modeling

ZBrush bicycle​:bike: All ZBrush ZModeler work and render in Keyshot. I love the way you work in ZBrush. Like it is made for making your any imaginations possible​:milky_way:
And Keyshot with its amazingly easy and great system gives you much freedom.

I love the way you can model out with very fun, easy and unique way in ZBrush with ZModeler :tada::confetti_ball::gift: it is really fun way, and for me it is very important and appealing cus I love to do it in fun way not the old fashioned way…

Hope you like it :blush:

Peace

4 Likes

Nicely done. Thank you for posting so much.

1 Like

I really appreciate your feedback Paul! it is an honor for me.

That’s such a cool bike, nice to see some ZModeler works! :rocket:
Jaime

1 Like

Heeey! Thank you Jaime! Glad to see you like it!

Closer shots of the bike made in ZBrush.
:gift::gift::gift: I made a cool IMM brush of bike’s chain and soon will publish it on my Artstation store with FREE and payed versions. You will love it, so stay tuned to see more upcoming content.

I am making a guided tutorial on making every single part of the bicycle in ZBrush on my YouTube channel. Stay tuned for that too via my artstation page https://www.artstation.com/jay_peace

Hope you like it :blush:

Peace

1 Like

Beautiful ZModeler work!!:sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

1 Like

Thank you very much Geert! I am glad you like it! Stay tuned to see how is it made via https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7ycpw_-b1ynzu2tdZd2xQ

Peace :v: :wink:

1 Like

Very nice ZModeler work!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Henry! Really appreciate your feedback! Your works are inspiration for me. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

Great hard surface design! Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you very much Michael! Means a lot bro! Love your works :smile:

Looking great, that’s a lot of sweet modeling my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Herman! Thanks a lot bro! Much appreciated :blush: You know that you inspire others with your works :wink:

1 Like