ZBrushCentral

***** ZBrush 4R2b - Launched! *****

I dont have web deactivation on both my computers and now I am stuck at work…:frowning:

the cursor/drawsize changes when i zoom or rotate the model:td:

i hope this is not a bug:cry:

greetz

som80

SoM80 posted : the cursor/drawsize changes when i zoom or rotate the model

That also happened before the update when in perspective mode.
If you don’t want that then turn off perspective!

I do experience differences though in brush behavior : brushes seem a bit less responsive?

Local subdivision has been always a feature of Zbrush…just mask what u dont want to subdivide and press subdivide…voila…

(mask the body and subdivide locally the face for example)

Pixologic - ZBrush4r2b - OUTSTANDING…

You guys ROCK.

Thanks heaps

BPR Transparent Refract & RFactor bug not fixed :cry:

Thank you Pixo!

Cheers,

Chris

agree

it seems like sculpting in perspective mode is getting difficult

…did you found your first fibers?:wink:

I am almost at a lost for words.

Wow.

Will update and install when I get home.

thanks for the update pixologic!

1. best fix so far is the material transparency is working dependably over a ref image on the layer below. before it would not work, or only be transparent at at certain normals - never at 90 to the view.

2. i can’t get the unclip thingie to work but don’t see the usefulness right off

3. no clue on how to position alphas with the transpose or work the new ‘transpose smart mask’ badboy. Does anyone have this figured out? am i missing documentation?

4. the ‘alt center transpose circle’ wiggely deform is a potentially very useful feature.

5. really psyched at the material by cavity! - going to try that next

QREMESHER??? Is it going to be a smart autoretopo tool?

Gerrreat !! Thanks Pixologic !!!

Is anyone still waiting for their upgrade email? I still have not recieved my notice. Just curious.

Try Googling that name…only 5 pages in the search index…how quickly that will change in the near future.

very interesting…feel like I’m sold on it already have still have no clue to how it is going to help us.

But if Pixologic is adopting it…so am I :slight_smile:

haha this is awesome , ty so much , found that model in lightbox , included with zb

ZBrush Document.jpg

Not 100 % sure on this but I dont think you need the email. Just download from the Main Download Site.

" For anyone who already has ZBrush 4R2 installed, an Updater is available now in the Pixologic Download Center. "

Why are you waiting for an email? The link is mentioned on the first post. :slight_smile:

Mike

always make sure your info on support page is up to date. I think that speeds up the process of getting a mail. But if it still mentions you having zbrush 3, maybe you end up last.

Congratulations and thx all team of Pixologic !

Fantastic! Smiles from Spain!