ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Unleashed!

Just waitin on the email.
It will get to me when it gets here.

registration page is really struggling…and i still keep getting “There was an error emailing your activation key.Please try again.”
…guess i’ll have to go back in a couple of days/week and hope it’s all calmed down by then:(

to anyone who has it, how are the retopo tools? This is the one thing I was hoping to see changed in this release :cry:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(just woke up and ran to check email. No joy. This is my least favorite part of every Zbrush release.)

Fantastic new features! Congratulations and thank you, Pixologic Team! :cool:

Soooooooo still no vector displacement export. hmmm… how long will that take. hopefully not till Zbrush 7R3.
never mind. Looks great so far, just would love to get that download linky email.

Since Z4R2 is meant to bridge between Zb 4 and ZB 5, is there a reason we have to whimsically name it like a Star Wars droid, and not just call it 4.5 like every other software company in the world would?

(Snark entirely a product of not having my download link yet)

Very excited by the previews! In my opinion, zbrush’s strength is that it is an excellent content creation tool. With the addition of dynamic mesh, it looks like it at worst will cut out an intermediate step.

I’m looking forward to the e-mail, haha.

hugging pixologic

Can someone plz up the feature vids on youtube. They are buggy on firefox.

You have 5 other browesrs to choose from if Firefox doesn’t work.

Safari

Opera

Internet Explorer

Orcabrowser

Avantbrowser

6 if you count Chrome. (Isn’t Orca Browser based on Firefox?)

Got my Golden Ticket earlier today. Download, install and activation went without a single problem. Been playing around with R2 for most of the day. It’s excellent!! Congrats to Pixologic on a great release!

Hope everybody will get their invitation to the ‘Chocolate Factory’ quickly enough.

There are no problems watching the video in Firefox, aside from the fact their servers are getting hammered, so things are slow or unresponsive, which would be the same in any browser. It would be nice to see videos posted to YouTube simply to use their much greater bandwidth, and relieve some of the load on Pixo.

I wouldn’t advise anyone to use google chrome based upon my experience which includes you being unable to read your msn mail through some sort of bug it has which can crop up at any time.

I’m not aware of Orca Browser being based on Firefox as I’ve never used it.

Exactly. People sure get defensive here for no reason every time someone suggests something.

I use firefox and works fine. just sayin. so maybe something else needs updating.

I think my friends and family are tired of listening to me carry on about waiting patiently for a magic email NONE of them, understand lol.
waiting paitiently are the key words here.

I haven’t posted in quite a while but I wanted to thank the people at Pixologic for another free upgrade. It’s been 9 years since I bought Zbrush 1.5. I don’t even remember how much I paid for it. I’m sure it was less than what it costs now. So thanks for your generosity and for such a great program.

…yeah servers are down, no more load. Sure wish there were mirrors or uploads to youtube! I want to see the docs and videos! Argghhh…

thank you a lot pixologic!!!
this new release is awesome!

PS:I hope also the new ZB5 will be a free update…I invest a lot of money for my favourite hobby (ZB) and I would be very sad if your policy changed because I could no longer enjoy your genius and to play with your awesome child.