ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Unleashed!

“The freedom to explore concepts in 3D without worrying about stretching polygons allows me to focus all my efforts on the design.” Had that exact problem while sculpting last night. I can’t wait to try sculpting without limits! Just finished downloading the update!! Let’s rock! :+1:

“There was an error emailing your activation key.Please try again.”

Story of my life lol. Sigh. I have it in my grasp but can only stare.

Been getting the same message…and know exactly how you feel!

A HUGE thank you :slight_smile:

Awesome! Congratulations!!!

First time I have not had an email on day one ever. :confused: Ah well.

Mike

Ditto.

Scratch that last reply. I finally managed to activate ZBRUSH 4R2! I’m in!

strange , i wonder if the forum has an issue, it showed a page 4 and when i clicked it , it kept loading me page 3 again.
Does it already put the 4 when page 3 is full , but no one posted anything yet for 4? maybe there’s a counter that’s +1 too high in the code somewhere :wink:

Alright Webhead!!!

Now I know the emails are coming!
Was just wondering if they have started sending them.

Happy ZBrush man!

excited
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve actually seen the same thing happen - if it’s of any comfort :wink:

Whoops got distracted there…

/runs back to refresh mailbox

everytime i forget , but every Zbrush release i plan to change my email address known by pixo, to 000111aaaa@gmail.com

fffffffffffff that is such a cheater ! XD

fortunally that my email is an “A” ^^;

Oh man oh man can’t wait. I will definitely pay attention to the docs folder.’
I hope I get the email while I still have a bit of free time.

I sure would like one of those golden tickets:D

The creative juices are flowing.

Looks like the site is down. :frowning:

I don’t care. It will get here when it gets here. Don’t get me wrong I want it, like yesterday! But, its all good. It’s still FREE! That alone brightens my year!

lol ya , how long have we been getting free upgrades now, compared that to photoshop , that changes 3 things you barely notice and charge 300$.

I’m trying to force zbrush onto ppl at work combined with 3d scanning for restoration purposes of statues, would give me an excuse to be Zbrushing a lot at work, haha ;p

Ever since Pixo refreshed the registration page, I’ve been able to register. For those that had problems, give it a try now. Have fun! Thank you Pixologic.

I hope it doesn’t happen to me again this time! The pirates managed to get a copy of ZB4 and cracked even before I got my legit copy!!! That was a right kick in the family jewels!!