ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Maxence Fleuret

I see. Thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

I’ll go look for that brush now and study how the heck it works ^^

oups sorry i totally forgot to answer you, i think it’s just the choice of texture that make the difference as i only did the texture in zbrush with spotlight and projection, i polypainted by hand scratches and tiny things, but every piece of leather comes from a tiny leather texture that i liked a lot, just search for the perfect texture that fits the best what you want to achieve, you can sharpen your texture a bit as well to reenforce some details but don’t overdo that as well.
++

awesome !! great model and render !

Fantastic clean and nice details!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow man that is some awesome detail!

Were you going to leave it a sculpt? or have it rigged?

amazing detail.

Very cool model. And appreciate you showing some of your work flow. Helped me out a lot.

Wow. Just awsome

and so, here is my test using fibermesh, i have to say that’s working way beyond my expectations, the feeling of it is really amazing.

Pas mal petit teigneux !

Nice try ! Maybe you can convert you to a hairdresser

Très cool et convaincant!

(Transl : really cool and convincing!)

Your test on FiberMesh i just… WOW!

wrong thread, delete

Attachments

batgraph4.jpg

batgraph3.jpg

mfleuretbatprint3.jpg

mfleuretbatprint2.jpg

mfleuretbatprint.jpg

batgraph.jpg

love it! :smiley:

Your sick with them cans!!!..Can I see more of your Spray can Art Works!?:smiley:

this piece is amazing! :smiley:

i really have a hard time setting up the skin material and rendering it, yours just look awesome! could you have a tutorial on how you set up and render skin? thank you!

wow great work man ! Thanks for sharing your workflow and the materials ! The Leather looks awesome !

Cxyda

Amazing work!

i have to agree with all the previous comments, and, you have inspired me to keep the noise maker in my custom U.I.'s. thank you:+1:

On the words and voice of Shao Khan:
“SUPERB!”
and
“EXCELLENT!!!”