ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4.0 Activation and Registration Troubleshooting

Got my email, but after filling in the form, instead of a download link I get this:

There has been a problem while processing your delivery. We are already working on this technical issue and may be waiting for information from the software publisher, which may cause short delay. At the latest, this should be solved within 1-2 workdays, although it is generally much less. We will contact you immediately via e-mail upon resolving the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

nooooooo…I hope my magical one time link isn’t gone forever!

Happy/unhappy days. Got my email this AM. Registered then got the message:

“There has been a problem while processing your delivery. We are already working on this technical issue and may be waiting for information from the software publisher, which may cause short delay. At the latest, this should be solved within 1-2 workdays, although it is generally much less. We will contact you immediately via e-mail upon resolving the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.”

Boo hoo. Hope they fix it soon. Got a project itchin for 4!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I Want My Zbrush 4 !!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:):):):slight_smile:

sorry but pressure is too big.
waiting twice ! it’s killing me !

Another day waiting for mail :frowning:

no worries , even when you got the e-mail you won’t be able to download :slight_smile:

It’s like waiting in line at Disney Land. You stand in line for hours and finally round the corner only to find out theres a whole other line!

Hehe at least its a step further.Maybe they should upload a 30 day test version on rapidshare. Than there would be enough time to send around the keys and nobody has to wait anymore :D. 3rd day waiting now.Sorry, but i am getting frustrated.

Drama on the download for me.

At the latest, this should be solved within 1-2 workdays, although it is generally much less.
Here’s hoping for the “generally much less”. :wink:

Just to let everyone who’s still waiting know, upgrade emails are indeed still going out. We anticipate that the last one will be sent sometime on Friday.

Also another reminder: Any issues should be posted in the Questions & Troubleshooting forums rather than in this thread. We will NOT answer technical questions posted here.

Thanks.

if I won;t get download link buy Friday I will shoot myself in the face and leave the note to my wife that she can send my remains to Pixologic :slight_smile:

lol, the website is down again. The servers are taking a BEATING!

Argh! Got my email last night, but still haven’t been able to activate it since the servers are down :frowning:

Help! Anybody else experiencing this? :frowning:

Should I try email activation or wait for the web activation to be up again?

I’m going to work on the assumption I won’t be getting the mail until Friday… best to expect the worst than hope for the best in this case. :smiley:

Also, given that I am in the UK… Friday could mean Saturday for me.

But I can be patient… can’t complain when it’s a free upgrade.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on PS3 is awesome! :smiley:

I’m beginning to believe my email will not be sent because something is FUBAR

:confused:

Neh… I have not got an email, just waiting… and waiting… and… :slight_smile:

Still waiting for my activation code, no email, just waiting… :cry:

When I accessed the link in my e-mail from Pixologic, things failed and I got an e-mail from Cleverbridge with the error message beginning with “There has been a problem while processing your delivery.” Supposedly, I’m supposed to get an e-mail from Cleverbridge saying things are fixed, but nothing so far. Anyone else had this problem and gotten past it? It would be nice to have some clue as to the expected wait time. (The message says up to two days, but expected to be “much less”.) Thanks

Whichway

I got the same message yesterday from Cleverbridge. I contacted customer support and they stated:

We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing from the delay of your
software license.

Unfortunately, there has been some technical difficulty in the software
manufacturers ability to create license keys for multiple orders.

This is a known issue and cleverbridge is currently working with Pixologic to
resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns about your order.
Again, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Looks like we have to sit it out:cry:

I still haven’t received my email with the activation code… :cry:
I can’t get past it even if my computer is upside down.