ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3 Beta Images

Simply stunning…alll are top quality works!!! More more!!! :lol:

Holy Crap! That’s amazing…

This is going to be my best birthday ever! :slight_smile:

Peter

This is going to be the best birthday present I ever got. How am I supposed to celebrate May 17th when I will be glued to my computer for a solid week (or more)?

Any chance you guys can put off the release for 3 more days?

Just kidding, everyone. I would have a wild mob of angry zbrushers roaming the streets of St. Petersburg FL looking for my house.
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

if someone finds a jaw on the floor… thats mine! :smiley:

outstanding works!

Jaw dropped ! Only great artwork !

I’ve just seen ALL the images in the beta section… Isn’t it possible to make a book showing all the great images of models made only in Zbrush? Like d’Artiste? I’d love that.

I have to say again: I’m overwhelmed. Lost for words. Frankly, so much power seems just a bit scary, but, I’ll be brave. :smiley:

Amazing stuff indeed - I can now see why some of the Zbrush masters haven’t been posting so much on the regular forum:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Another big step forward for 3d artists.

Thankyou Pixologic.

Jit.

Thanks for letting us see these images. :+1:

Is anyone allowed to say anything about that red material that most of them seem to be using?

The fact that most of them are posted only from the default modelling window is pretty amazing. :grimacing:

I wish that I had a free day today so that I could personally respond to every thread here because everyone had done some incredible work.For now I will just say in no paticular order
Anthropus
bad kola
Lil’sister
meats myer
gg
cbostjan
voodoomonkey
marc boulay
xxxeb
madmac
jelee
ambient whisper
alexleia
jim mcpherson
rimasson
jason belec
tveyes
massam
sebcesoir
marcus civis
mobikins
mxhaunted
vimmy
mroger
e338
phat
scott spencer
lildragonand anyone that I may have left out,
What an amazing and inspirational collection of work
everyone has done a great job and I really appreciate you all sharing your outstanding work with us

The quality of the real time renderings is absolutely amazing! And it looks like from some of the posts that the cavity effect is being rendered in real time as well. So out of curiosity, what is the real time rendering not rendering? What added benefit would there be to doing a full render? Are there better shadows or are some materials not rendered properly until a final render like in ZB2?

very very nice I love you ZBrush:)

I mutter a simple and very understated…

“wow”

Well done everyone!

(I can’t wait to get my hands on this sucker!) :smiley:

Super Awesome !!! Good job folks!

This is probably the most massive gallery of original CG artwork put together at once that I ever seen! Quality stuff. I feel lucky to be around such talented team of artists and some of my idols sharing their artwork with us. It was a great inspiration to look at all this work being produced by you guys. Thanks for the whole lot of inspiration :+1:

Also thanks to Pixologic for the opportunity and to this AWESOME community for receiving so well our long hours of work. You all rock!

-Kris

I agree.
:+1: :+1:

i’ve been sitting here for a while trying to come up with words that explain my excitement.:wink:
It is great to see that the BEta,testers,have done a amazing job putting there image into a new reality, :smiley:

JUST show me some… Concept sculpting…please!!

WOW! :eek:
Some of the BEST digital sculpting I have ever seen!!

Ditto what Rick said. A most excellant collection for sure…still waiting and wanting to also see Mentat7’s contribution to that gallery of greats. Kudos guys and Pixologic. A long time coming but well worth the wait.

faithfully,
Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SERIOUSLY!!!..I CAN’T BREATH!!!

I HAVE TO BUST OUT LEMONNADO’S ZBAG!!! (previously posted in the next step thread…thanks again lemonnado :wink: )

ZBag.jpg

what day is today??? :smiley:

There has never been a great collection of talented artist’s showcase since… since… Well, there has never been a great showcase of so many talented artists before. And they all use z3!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ps. Today… is not a Z3 day.