ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3 Beta Images/A couple Zbrush 3 samples - Joe Lee

How generous of you to share how you did that. Thanks. You rock, keep up the great work.

I tried following your tutorial, however I"m getting lost when you do the individual feathers with the 3d layers? can you elaborate on that please?

TIA :frowning:

Hi Varek3D,
Sure, let me see if I can make things a little clearer.

[<!--[attach=108495]_set00.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=108496]_set01.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=108497]_set02.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=108498]_set03.jpg[/attach]-->]

I hope this helps.

j

Also, an over due thank you to Darksun. It’s my pleasure._set00.jpg_set01.jpg_set02.jpg_set03.jpg

Does anyone know how to get to the tutorial. The link takes me to the front page at Pixologic and the tutorials only have two there (in Artist Spotlight)
Thanks

Thank you for the tutorial jelee and the rather excellent sculpting :+1:

SpaceMan: I believe this should be the link shown in the first post. >> Here <<.

There are a couple more tutorials which you can find on the Table of Contents page.

I finally got it :D.
Thank you Jelee. You da man!

oh wow interesting … thanks :wink:

@jelee:wicked trick mate :slight_smile:

wow gud trick :wink:

Hi everyone, My name is Chris Bostjanick. I am a freelance CG artist with roots in fine art and traditional sculpture.

I just had to register to say your work is absolutely amazing. It really motivates me to step up from low poly to high poly.
I two questions though.
First how long were you both using Zbrush and where did you learn it?
And lastly, can anyone provide me a tutorial on how to texture in ZBrush, I thought it was just sculpting in the program.

I have very little experience with ZBrush so any help with this would be very greatly appreciated.

Back to the artist’s work:
How long(roughly) did each model take you? They are so incredible, and all planar (from the views I see in wireframe). I’m looking forward to seeing more of your posts and artwork(I already looked at all of your websites, amazing work all of you, it really inspires me to kick it up).