ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3.5 Tips & Tricks

Thank you very much Guys!, each and every one of the tips are so cool! extremely helpful! :+1:

Nice

Hello Friends.I read your entire post it is too good Well nice information sharing,i must say to thanks I find the such type of post well today,I like this most your information is too useful for me, I hope in future you will be provide to all member of this site such type good and useful information as well as other important link.Thanks for your cooperate.

Nice to meet you guys… watching the specs of the new zbrush i was really impressed… i didnt expect that much considering the small increment in the version number :wink: . I wish there was a better way to capture all the detail created with zsketch than creating a unified mesh with high voxelization resolution…

At the same section there is some sample work done with zbrush3.5. I noticed a beautiful brown matcap of Damien Canderle
http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/zbrush350r3/img/img0.jpg
is there anywhere available for free?

very cool :+1: thanks a million

great stuff I cant wait to try all this out. we need more posts like this :+1:

When this happens to me, it’s invariably because something else I’m trying to do interrupts the process of zBrush opening (at least with Windows 7). If I simply close zBrush and reopen, making sure to do nothing else while it’s opening, it opens for me correctly (without having to do the delete thing).

Thank you very much!

I’m new here, just browsing for some good and informative stuff and i found this thread interesting i like the discussion…i’ll see you around.Thanks for posting something like this.

thanks…
this help me lot…and …improve my skill:cool: