ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3.5 Tips & Tricks

Top help:+1:
the tips and tricks are the top support specially when comming from these great artist!
thanks a lot for this :+1:
Andreseloy The OldMan

cool links :slight_smile:

is there any trick to create or use a very strong smooth brush like we had in the previous version 'cause sometimes it’s a just a pain.

Very nice addition. Thank you.

Ced66,
Brush - Smooth Brush Modifiers. Here you make settings for your smooth brush.

The startup preferences tip seems really cool but I don’t see the macro appear as a button in the Macro palette. Where is it? all I see are the same buttons there were before I did anything. Edit: nevermind! I figured it out. Thanks for these great tips.

cool, very helpful tread:D

Exporting as .ma is an Awsome feature !

Thanks a lot…
:smiley:

Many, many thanks to everybody involved in this great new learning material. Thumbs up guys!! :+1:

some very great tips here thanks a lot for sharing. Some…not so great and very lazy.

Thanks for the update on the docs for ZBrush3.5R3 and the Tips & Tricks section from various artists. Very Informative. :+1:

We also need a user manual and documentation.

thanks for sharing ,so useful tips

Wow…so many cool tricks…learning learning!

Really cool tips. I love the maya export feature. I used it in maya 2010 and it worked but didn’t remember the path to the maps. It will be a great feature when its fully implemented. PLEASE keep the info coming.
Thanks

thanks this would help enhance my skills

Hi All!,

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone sharing their tricks and tips. There is so much new stuff hidden in 3.5 and I would miss a lot of it if it wasn't being shown, used and explained by the various contributing artists. Thanks!

Johannes

Is there a volume control slider for the zclassroom videos? I have explorer 8, and can’t see a volume control anywhere… my system volume settings are up all the way, but the volume of the videos seems low to me.

its easier to see for those tutorial.grt!!:wink:

what does that mean?

zbrush is one of those things that i feel are underrated in the development of human culture…

every little skill & trick open up a world of possibilities, making its user have to choose between a myriad of methods to make their imagination a reality…
this organic approach mimics nature…

if zbrush were taught in schools in an art curriculum from an early age, and every approach as a separate class… i would imagine the human race would evolve