ZBrushCentral

***** ZBrush 3.12 - for Mac OS X - Available Now *****

With ZBrush open, hit CMD-Shift-3. You’ll find a PNG file of your screen(s) on the desktop. Open it in Photoshop. Go to Image -> Image Size and type in 900 or 1000 for width, make sure pixels is selected and “resample image” is checked. The go to Fil -> Save for Web and Devices (or just Save for Web) and save out a JPG.

That will give you a file that’s plenty readable without the hassle of using Grab.

I hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you :laughing:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: hellz yea!!!

Bah! It’s bowling night tonight so I gotta wait to install mine until after I get home… It’s gonna be a long night… :lol:

Sweet… does it have a 512x512 icon?

I find the icon hard to see, the figure is a bit thin.

j

Will there be any videos showcasing the new features, just as the release of 3.0 had?
I’m dying to see what i’m missing for being a pc user, heh

thanks

Yeah, but it’s 512x512, right?

You can zoom in even more now!?! That might help out a bit with topology.

The Q&T thread’s initial post has been updated with the most current troubleshooting info. Please see here: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=63429

first time i wish to have a mac :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone had any success getting the download to work yet by following the troubleshooting guidelines?

Yup downloaded first time, just can’t activate…

Well, then your doing better than me. All I get is an error message, or an invalid message. No download.

Installed and …WOW! I am stunned… ME…happy!!! New Toys!! :sunglasses: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Hey John,

congrats on the new toys :slight_smile: would you mind posting your impressions about the new features? I even started a thread for those who succeed on installing the new zb.

http://209.132.96.165/zbc/showthread.php?t=63455

Thanks a lot
Fabricio

You are lucky … I still havnt recieved any mail :frowning:

Super!! Good for you!

At least someone I ‘know’ has got it!
(Probably won’t be seeing him again for awhile!)

Me still waiting. Argh. But AT LEAST I KNOW it’s for real and under way!

:slight_smile:

Heck yessss… about time too :smiley:

Good luck, Darth!!

Look forward to seeing your work! I hope it all happens soon, too!
(Me still waiting for email. Argh.)

let’s some screenshots of the new features while we wait! i really just want to see the new perspective (with grid thingy) and the new shadows. c’mon guys, it’ll take like 5 minutes!