ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2022.0.8 - Download Now!

Great upgrade, thanks Pixologic !!! :+1: :sunglasses: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:

It just keeps getting better and better! You’ve done it again, Pixo!

Will ZBrush ever improve their tools for placing curves and straps?

1 Like

the bend curve modifier is a great way to do straps. the only issue is that it resets the modifier sometimes and you`ll lose the curve but if you already got everything in place its not too big of a burden.

I wish their normal curves had the same functionality where you could dynamically change the resolution and have control points that would persist on it and where you can scale /twist on the control point

A post was split to a new topic: Apple Silicon Support

2 posts were split to a new topic: Plugin Availability for ZBrush 2022

Awesome !!! : :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :star2:: :star2:: :star2:: :star2:: :star2:
Christmas Time!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Gizmo Icon Size in 2022.0.3

Thank you for this great updated ZBrush! :smiley: :+1:

Downloaded 2022, tried to install, then got warning overwriting previous
2022 may cause problems.

Then read the instructions again and see, “For ZBrush 2022 users, go to your ZBrush folder and run ZUpgrader”.

So, be sure to read the instructions carefully. :wink:

1 Like

Delighted that the default behaviour for the transpose line with regard focal shift behaviour has been returned :+1:

1 Like

Dear Maxon,

I recently downloaded the new Zbrush update 0.3. I’m on a windows computer that meets all requirements. This is the first time, I am not able to install the current version. Also, turned off antivirus software with no luck of installing. Can a Zbrush user guide me on what could be the issue? I do have 0.2. installed on my computer. Actually, I uninstalled .0.2. version and, reinstalled without any issues. The downloaded Zbrush.exe file for the new version is not creating the ZUpgrader.exe. file to install the new 0.3.

Thank you for your assistance.

Franchelle

It sounds like you downloaded the full installer from My Licenses and tried to install that over 2022.0.2. As stated on the upgrade instructions page, this won’t work. You either need to uninstall and then reinstall or go to your ZBrush 2022 folder and use ZUpgrader to update your current installation.

I can confirm this issue as a recurring issue.

A post was split to a new topic: Knife Curve Issue

Thanks for the update!

Unfortunately the link is dead for me. Getting redirected to a blank page.
Tryed with different browsers already.

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Edit: Its Back!

Dear Aurick,

Thank you for replying to my message. I sent an email to support and, Will (Support Associate), guided me through the process. Worked like a “Charm.”

Thank you again.

Franchelle

A post was split to a new topic: Crash after update to 2022.0.4

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crash after update to 2022.0.4

Thanks for the update.
Anyway USD plugging has stoped importing the previous imports. Kindly looking in to it. At the same time please release a tutorial on ZBrush USD workflow.
Regards

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with latest patch 2022.0.4