ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 2020 Beta testing images

Another great release of ZBrush is here, ZBrush 2020, !!!

I had the honor to beta test ZBrush 2020, and the new features make my everyday workflow more efficient and enables some new capabilities that help my creative process. In these works I used Cam Silhouette and Cam View quite extensively to make sure that my silhouettes were working throughout the sculpt process, and that things were oriented correctly. It’s just one of those things that makes your workflow so much better.

I also used the Infinite Depth brush modifier with the move brush in some cases to get congruent manipulation of object that I aligned perpendicular to the camera angle.

The ability to Sculpt and paint in Morph UV mode has definite advantages and it’s really useful in situations where you have to sculpt or paint through seams or occluded areas.

And finally, Texture and PolyPaint Adjust by Color is amazing to create multiple iterations of your model for look dev.

I hope you enjoy these image, and more importantly the great new features the Pixologic team have made available in ZBrush 2020 !!!

1 Like

Very cool @kermaco, really digging the art deco vibe!

1 Like

Nicely done, thank you for sharing.

1 Like