ZBrushCentral

Z4 Beta Testing By: Geert Melis

Incredible Work! Props to you! and thanx 4 all your post!

rodion vlasov: thanks Rodion, glad u like :slight_smile: !

andreseloy: thank you very much for the awesome and motivating comments sir :sunglasses: :+1: ! I hope you got your Z4 email :), Z4 = awesome!

Regarding your Paintstop question: try the following:

1.Launch PaintStop

1. Click on the ā€œTracingā€ icon -> in the window that opens, choose ā€œLoad Imageā€ to load the image you want to paint on (image A), the image will appear in the pop-up window and on the canvas (image B).

2. Close the Tracing pop-up window and set transparency to 100% (image C)

3. Re-open the Tracing window and press ā€œMerge with Canvasā€ (image D)

-> you should now be able to paint on the image and/or erase parts you donā€™t need.

hope this helps :slight_smile: .

[attach=210198]paintstop.jpg[/attach]

arsalanali: thanks man! I love to sculpt and study anatomy, glad you think itā€™s ok!

KrakenCMT: Wow! thanks for the great comment Christopher - means a lot to me :sunglasses: :+1: ! Glad the vids are of some use to you. Yeah, Iā€™m pretty happy too about the gun (ok, very happyā€¦) especially because it was done from skratch in Z!

basantjoshi: thanks man & thanks for letting me know :+1: !

yfchild: hi Yeal, thatā€™s great to hear, so glad you like the vids. Hope you had a great Z-Sunday :slight_smile: :+1: ! Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile: .

hoskins 78: great to hear! Too bad I got so little time (maybe a problem we all have, eh?) :slight_smile: .

jestrada: thank you and youā€™re welcome! New to ZBrush eh? Join the fun - youā€™ll never look back!!!

hyzak: thank you!!! I learn a ton from ZBC, this is my way to give something back to the community :slight_smile: .

Attachments

paintstop.jpg

wowā€¦great character and tips manā€¦congrats

Nice beta work you done here Geert!

biano 3d: glad u like him and youā€™re welcome :slight_smile: :+1: .

yiannis t.: thanks man :sunglasses: :+1:

Aaaah and oooh! :grimacing: I missed some new sheets!
Once again, many compliments on your modeling and layout work. Most impressive!!
Keep up the awesome work sir!
PS 1: Yay! Your new backtracker is very nice! :):+1: But Ill keep an eye on it just to make sure theres always enough space left for new upcoming sheets, hehe. :smiley:
PS 2: I can`t wait to hear more about the background story. :wink:

moni-poroni: thanks moni :slight_smile: ! Yeah, I think I finally learned enough (ZBrush) to sculpt more characters - canā€™t wait to put them together in some scenes, depicting more of the world and storyline. (glad u like the BTā€¦ "The Art of BT? :smiley: )

ZBCThumb.jpg

Attachments

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_003o.jpg

Great stuff etcher, and thanks for the very detailed sheets. Great way to keep track of development,

Jayzuz G! I missed a page first time, this is really pretty amazing stuff, your presentation is bloody immaculate! How the hell do you remember to keep stopping to get screen grabs and stuff! Iā€™m useless at that. I finally got a chance to watch your vids, man they are very cool!

I hate you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally found some time to go through all your wonderful production sheets, Geert; cracking good stuff chock full of info and immaculately presented as always! Congrats on the beta works, well deserved recognition for all your help to the community!
TTVOR is really taking shape, my friend, loving the styleā€¦ :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Pro4210: thanks man! yeah, I really NEED to do these sheets, cause otherwise, I end up with a HD filled with stuff thatā€™ll never see the light of day ā€¦ :slight_smile: thanks for dropping me a line :+1: ! Stay tuned for more!

Slashpot: hehe Michael! Happy to read you LIKE the stuff I make and glad you HATE meā€¦ you have to know that the feelingā€™s mutualā€¦ :D. Remembering to make the screengrabs is a pain in the b*tt sometimes, but itā€™s mostly wild copyā€™n paste to Photoshop and edit afterwardsā€¦ . Glad you like the vids; you gottaā€™ try editing in QuicktimePro somedayā€¦ youā€™ll love itā€¦ :angry: :evil: . Catch you later man :stuck_out_tongue: !

Rawsunlight: Herman, thank you for this awesome and motivating comment! :sunglasses: ! Iā€™m gearing up to go full blast on more TTVOR characters in the months to comeā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to post, and even more to hear your opinionā€¦ :sunglasses: !

Geert, when I grow up, I wanna be just like you! LOL! :smiley: :wink: :+1:

Mah: :laughing: michael -> you sure about that? -> what if I am a saliva dribbling hunchback hiding in a clocktowerā€¦ :smiley: :+1:

Oh, umā€¦I ment, I wanna Z like you. :smiley: :wink:

Hey Geert, sleeping much these days?:smiley: Seriously, looking good, you will have enoughs stuff to populate and entire world soon.:+1:

Pro4210: thanks man! yeah, I really NEED to do these sheets, cause otherwise, I end up with a HD filled with stuff thatā€™ll never see the light of day ā€¦ :slight_smile: thanks for dropping me a line :+1: ! Stay tuned for more!

Looking forward to more. And yea i get what youā€™re saying about the sheets and it might be a good for me as well. I got tons and tons of half finished stuff no one has ever seen.

If only i could link my mind directly to a render engine ā€¦

Mahlikus the Black: :laughing: :sunglasses: :+1:

Dman3d: thanks Dustin, taking a bit of time to do some sketchinā€™ 'n scribblin on the new chars - hopefully Iā€™ll find some time to start new sculpts soon!

Pro4210:ā€œIf only i could link my mind directly to a render engine ā€¦ā€ I think I know exactly what you meanā€¦ :slight_smile: .

ZBCThumb.jpg

ZBC IS THE PLACE TO BE!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO JULIAN_Kā€™s Alphaā€™s

CLICK HERE TO GO TO RYAN KINGSLIENā€™S CLOTHING BRUSHES

Attachments

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_004o.jpg

Very good work! Great detailing. He reminds me of Overwatch from the Action Hero contest.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=66249&page=23&pp=15

I really like your sheetsā€¦ just went to some old ones again and wanted to ask you whatever happened to Axl? I totally fell in love with that character and wondered if you got any Axel updates hidden in your drawer?

oh and you seriously donā€™t have to give me extra credit for that damn nail :wink:
appreciate that you do it though.

I REALLY get excited by your work man!!

And I always learn something too! :smiley:

This trooper kind of reminds me of the Greg Mandel series for some reason. Man I love those books!