ZBrushCentral

Z4 Beta Testing By: Geert Melis

Damn man! Does everything you do have to be so frickin ninja?!
Love it all! Especially love watching the vids. I learn tons from them!

Hey Geert,
Great to see this new stuff! Sods law ZB4comes out while I,m away… Got mail but not sure ZB would run on an iPhone though :wink: app anyone? :smiley:

Fab weapon, and the efforts you go to to pass on your wisdom are always staggeringly impressive and very much appreciated, my friend!
Will be back to visit, and study, just as soon as this damned holiday ends :wink:
H

That’s an interesting gun design. I like the weathered texture and the presentation is entertaining and looks really good. You got me curious about these Z4 features, well done :smiley:

Ville: Hi Daniel :slight_smile: , doing fine -thanks- although the struggle for more Z-time never ends… (Z4 is packed with so many new features… we need 72 hour days…), hope all’s well for you too! Glad to hear you like the new stuff and the infos :+1: ! ttyl :slight_smile:

Rawsunlight: yep sod’s law indeed Herman… :roll_eyes: well, you at least have some time to think about all the great stuff you’re gonna’ try out when you get back home :slight_smile: I’m very glad you like the new stuff - more is on the way :+1:

Mahlikus The Black: thanks again Michael, but, talking about ninja and very instructive: check out the vid below, it knocked my socks off when it first hit ZBC… :sunglasses: :+1:

[veoh]v19096585P2HmwtAd[/veoh]

Dman3d: hey D! Thanks for stopping by, glad u like - more tommorow :slight_smile: , see ya!

Beneto: thank you very much sir! Means a lot coming from you :sunglasses: . The gun is probably not the most spectacular ever seen, but it’s what the story calls for, so… . New Z4 features are awesome (and almost too many) pretty sure you will like them :slight_smile: :+1: !

hey etcher truely amazing stuff, and your docs are always interesting to read

euge: thanks man :cool: ! Hey man, hope all is well: I’ve been looking forward to see some new stuff of yours on ZBC!

ZBCThumb.jpg

Attachments

VM_002_Stealth_Page_001o.jpg

VM_002_Stealth_Page_002o.jpg

VM_002_Stealth_Page_003o.jpg

As always, your work is phenomenal, but the presentation and attention to detail is on a different level… Great stuff

Alright, now you’re just showin’ off Geert! :stuck_out_tongue:

another GREAT etcher-post… thanks again. you share your knowledge freely and help people a lot in understanding and discovering ZBs possibilities…

snakes23: thanks for the great comment man, and for taking the time to drop me a line :sunglasses: :+1: ! More to come

Slashpot:

//youtu.be/Q2DCr5D8eZw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

:stuck_out_tongue:

Gunnahan: thanks so much - glad u like, more stuff comin’ up tommorow :slight_smile:

I really love the texturing. Was it done in Zbrush?

Killapriest: thanks man, yep; all ZBrush (xcept some imported Typo out of Photoshop) I am in the process of compiling some stuff about my texturing MO (might take a few weeks to post though - time issues :rolleyes: ).

ZBCThumb.jpg

More to come

Attachments

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_001o.jpg

John_Rough_Model_Sheet_002o.jpg

great, Etcher!:smiley: :+1: :+1:

I am very impressive about your skill,your talent and if this things dont were enought im very impresive too about your organization,your workflow:+1:,you know? Until this morning i did not take a look to the beta tester forum(no reason at all) and stimulated for my incoming email notification im anger of news from ZB4…All my admiration for you!!!:+1:
Finally i take care of your advice to see the video of paintstop,is really impressive but sorry, i dont understand how you get rid off…let say, you use layer? i dont understand how you get a very clean white covering…hope you understand me!
again thanks for be here is ZB forum!

anatomy is too goooooooddddddddd man and shawdow box is amazingg:D

Takes a lot of time to throw those tips and vids together, so thank you! It’s helped me to understand more quickly some of the ins and outs of the new features.

Great work BTW! The work you did on the gun design was phenomenal!

awesome work… :+1: :+1:

very useful tips. Thanks a lot for video shadow box… i learn very much :wink:
in sunday, no children, no wife… zbrush and yours videos = coool!!!
the second part… ShadowBox_ClipBrushes_Helmet_Modeling_pt2 = great moment see you modeling like that…

Wonderfully detailed work and presentation :smiley: truly inspiring!

thank you so much for posting this, it is so appreciated as a ZBrush rookie, and as a lover of awesome art.