ZBrushCentral

Z4 Beta Testing By: Frederik Storm

Awesome Storm, love your designs and great modeling :+1:

Just awesome work Frederick, love every pixol of it :slight_smile:

Storm, is there some sort of sorting as folders, groups or something ?
I really cant believe that the guys at Pixo didnt do this! ā€¦

@ncollings
Thanks Collings, super glad you like it :smiley:

@Lucky_1
Haha, thanks man, much appreciated :wink:

@pimeto
No there isnā€™t, your only other option would properly be to use the timeline to group your subtools.

Nice work! Really interested in the shadow setting???
Patton

Great characters! They all have Lots of style to them! Would love to see them all animated. :+1:

@Patton
Thank you :wink:
Here is a screen shot of the settings for the different renders:
shadowsettings.jpg
These are from my final renders. If you just need to render some quick renders to see how your model looks, the number of rays, and resolution can be turned way down. Also for test renders remember to turn down anti-aliasing in the BPR.

@Webhead
Thanks! Really glad you like them, Iā€™d love to see them animated as well, hehe :slight_smile:

Canā€™t stop looking at these! lol

The Rocket Turtle used the new clay brushes you say? How are those new brushes? I havenā€™t seen much info on them.

Thanks man, really appreciate the info, saves me a bundle of time.
I wish that I had had the time to be on the Beta test team, some really great work came of it.
Thanks again.
Patton

@xeno3d
Hahaha :smiley:
Thanks man, Iā€™ll take that as a huge compliment :wink:
The soft clay brush, is like the claytubes, but it kinda inflate at the same times which makes it really ideal for creating big fat turtle wrinkles.
The clay buildup basically does what it say, it builds up very nicely and cuts away equally well. Iā€™m sure you are gonna love them :wink:

@Patton
Super! Really glad I could help :wink:
Man, I wish youā€™d had the time to be part of the beta as well, I would have loved to see what you would have come up with :smiley:

Absolutely stunning work. I love every single character!

really impressive work! :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

fantastic work man! your sculpting skills are great!

Ahrg. I wish you had time to join us Patton. That would have been great!

Clay buildup is my new favorite. Itā€™s clay tubes ( my former fav.) on steroids:)

I too wish Patton was on the team. =( Would have loved to see what you would have made.

And, thank you Frederik for the render settingsā€¦REALLY needed info like that.

I just thought of some questions. Could you show us more of the zspheres?For the Rhino? I love that piece. did you have a video that you made for the sculpting portion of the rhino? Did you also create the hands seperately from the mesh? they look more dense in the wireframes.

hey man very awesome sculpts, definetly my one of my favorite sculpts using z4 so far.!!
I was really blown away to see that there was a transperency in zbrush with materials. I was wondering how u went about creating the glass helmet render??

Nice work again :eek:

Fantastic job man, very inspirational. and thanks for the tuts, theyā€™re really useful.

IMAN A

You are truly an artist,
I love your style and I look forward one day to produce models such as yours.
Keep Inspiring us.

Thanks

Reuben

@AJ Jefferies
Thank you, Iā€™m really glad to hear you like them :smiley:

@shaolin2005
Thanks mate :wink:

@LOad
Thanks a bunch!

@Mahlikus The Black
Glad you could use it Michael :wink:

@selahpoetic
Iā€™ll try to mix a little video together tomorrow :wink:
And no the hands are also zspheres, i just deleted some of the lower levels before I uses transpose master.

@hockey14
Thanks man, really glad you like it!
Iā€™ll upload the matcap tomorrow along with the settings :wink:

@AYMEW
Thank you! Iā€™m glad you like it, and could use the tut!

@Cinoklu
:o Thanks man, I really appreciate it. (I look forward to those models ;))