ZBrushCentral

Z-Craft

I love the dirty finish to the pic!

Good job! :+1:

really nice shot, Sebcesoir:sunglasses: :+1:

That is absolutely incredible. Very imaginative, creative, and colorful. The textures are amazing, the modeling is superb. Man, I wish I could model like that. 2 thumbs up! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Sebcesoir !!wonderful !!
you are great !! the texture is amazing as the compositing !!
it looks great !!
congrats :slight_smile: :+1:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Including vapor trail :smiley:
LemonNado

Thanks all, Iā€™m so happy you like it.

Something I specially like is the realistic/cartoon mix renderingā€¦

Ouhahah, my girl noticed that, inconsiously, Ive sculpted the ā€œBoucheronā€ parfum cork, at the end of the wings!
(or maybe its Boucherons that overpassed the copyrights of the T2 buckeye wing light!)

![99.jpg|160x260](upload://QBdSkjL3w95hFbFqDJWoiFz7vP.jpeg)

Well, It can;t be a wing lightā€¦ The left side has a red light and the right side has a green light. Both have to face away from the fuselage. All lights going to the back and the front have to be white. I thought those are covers for the wingtip tanks ;).

Cheers and fasten your seatbelts!
Cpt. Lemmo N-7019B

:grimacing: Wow this is coming along really niceā€¦I love itā€¦

Wicked!

Sebcesoir, you plane looks woonderful! Sorry to be late with this but, so that you can use in the future here is a method:

1.First save your model! :slight_smile:
2.Mask out the windows, invert the mask, hide unmasked (Masking>Hide Pt) then Geometry>Delete Hidden.
3.Position this model on layer. Switch on Display>Double and Mark with Marker>Tool off.
4.Create a new layer and then load the original model. Click on the Marker.
5.Switch off Render>Flatten and adjust Transparency in the Jelly Bean Material Modifiers.
6.Render!

HTH,plane mask.jpg

Pilou

Thanks for your tips Marcus, I will try it! (I dont know well markers so, I have to practice). I will try it, and use it for ne next aircrafs ifi I have time to do more!
Thanks for your support to the community and the great scripts you made!

Heres an animated gif :

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
MEGA COOL

I love it! Nowā€¦ will you put it into a scene?
LemonNado

Happy you love it!
I think its over for nowā€¦ I have a new project in mind!
Iā€™m specially happy of the nice rendering of z materialsā€¦

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very Nice model man.

Thatā€™s awesome!! Love the style, I can appreciate the work you put into this, because I tried to do somethingā€¦non-organic in zbrush,but to no avail :frowning: Could you post a script or a tut on how did you get these clean metal surfaces? :slight_smile:

For metallic surface rendering use the chome material. Youcan change to reflected texture to theone you use as backroung. Play a bit with the fallof, and the reflectyvity for more play with the texture.

Great work on your Z-Craft. It reminded me of the XF-85 ā€œGoblinā€
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/air_power/ap38.htm

Amazing. I love your plane.

Cheers

Mike R