ZBrushCentral

Z-Craft

Oh, I wanna see a time-lapse “making of” quicktime movie of this. I’d just love to see this being created at high speed like Pixolator’s fish.

Revanto :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for MacMan :wink: : One major detail of the T2, if you plan to recognize it at first glanze is the separation between the lower and upper tail.

And again, you’ve done an amazing cartoon airplane!!! :+1:

![t2-tail.gif|396x269](upload://w2m6ZTD6eYqXxjzLPJwxN7NlAgf.gif)

Oooooooo! :rage: :wink:

I agree that some details will make or break a cartoony representation of an actual airplane, but I’m not seeing the tail separation…

Other that the fact that Sebcesoir has exaggerated his model, I’ve looked at your picture and his model and I still don’t see much difference.

Correction: I do see it! The tail “wings” (I don’t know planes) separate the top and bottom of the tail rutter. Right?

Ahhhhhhhhh, duh! :smiley:

![Tails.jpg|720x256](upload://rwQAdOKefo8vx0Y6bVnJgLROTCh.jpeg)

No, it’s all in order as long as the elevator (that tail wing thing :smiley: ) has a V shaped slot so the Rudder can move from the left to the right.

If you like to play with your own Airplane then use this fabulous toon airplane tutorial from Aurick: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=20370

Cheers
LemonNado

It looks like Sebcesoir compensated by placing his “elevator” forward in his model…

But that is a good point; if I were to do a plane I would probably have missed it.

I suppose by placing the elevator forward he made it less likely that the plane would fly…

My brain full… losing vital memories… 1st grade slipping away…

So anmy wbay, gob stubf! :smiley:

Haha! Bah anyway, its just an artwork, I don’t plan to make it fly really! I hope I can advance on it next week, I will try to post the textured version soon…

For info, I started to modelise the real aircraft close from the original, then I distorted it to tunrn it into cartoon. Maybe some shapes desapeared in the process, maybe ive missed some too…

But I have a problem with materials : I put some different materials, a reflective one and a gelly material on the glass, with transparency and double side, but when I render my pic, transparency dosen’t render, and I don’t see inside the plane…
Any ideas or suggestions?

…It’s a Pou du ciel :smiley:
Pilou

That is the coolest thing ever invented! That thing is up there with the wheel! I now know my goal in life! It’s to careen wildly through the air in a VW Beetle equipped with wings! :smiley:

I’m off to find a lot of Duct tape…

HOUHAHAHAHA! Thats it!!
THX Pilou!!

![mignet.jpg|594x326](upload://oIkGCGeHsBatN78mbUoWqx3pjtr.jpeg)

And a lovely craft it is.

As always a superb post, and this time you’ve gone cute.

Heres an update of the textured version, not final.
As I said, I have 2 materials, and some gelly mat for the glasses.
Unfortunatly, I can’t have transparency, I cant see inside of the aircraft…
Anybody has an idea on how to get it?

![rendu3s.JPG|640x480](upload://kN0nU9Z8jBYkY4fmwe5OExRFgQM.jpeg)

Sweet!

For transparency you need to have Flatten in the Render menu off. Have your windows on a separate layer using a material with transparency then adjust the slider in the material modifiers.

so Im stuck : glasses are the same objects :frowning:

How do you mean? What you need is the interior on a separate layer from the glass. The glass can be on the same layer as the rest of the plane, as long as what you want to see through the glass is on a different layer. Any good? :slight_smile:

Not sure if this help you…

Andreseloytransparency.TXT (9.98 KB)

Thanks a lot for your interesting script, andreseloy, its cool if I want to put inside objects.
But the problem is I would like to see the inside of the plane, in 2 sided, with the glass mouts etc…
I fear I would have to mask both parts to render it separatly…

Sorry…
Andreseloy

Another option would be to export the object into another program and break it up into two separate pieces and bring it back into z-brush. That could get messy it would really be best to render it in the second program once you break the model up.

Try taking it down a couple divisions take it to another program and then use a deformer map created in ZBrush to get to the same level of detail in another software package. And then use the rendering of the other package to get the transparency you want.

Or you could render it and do the work in Photoshop.

Sounds like a pain…
Good luck. :confused:

Well I had to hurry to finish, because I will start another thing.

Hope you like it!

![zcraftfinal.jpg|1024x768](upload://hAEcldI0cPqfX8j1JHJVPGbvXaV.jpeg)

looks fantastic