ZBrushCentral

young adult female (nudity)

time to reserect this old thread of mine >.< I’ve been working on my char again after a bit of a break. read some good books and all that :slight_smile:
anyways here is the new version. I’ve yet to fix the ear…and she of course needs to be asymectrical yet… but… I’m happy with the progression of the face and the subtle body tweaks :slight_smile:
1.jpg
if anyone wants to see more of it. just leme know and I’ll post some more :slight_smile:

Hei ho, looks like we both do sci-fi chicks :smiley:

I really like the torso, there are some good forms. But changing the upper arms would work well, cause they look to strong at the moment. I also recognized a reddish tone in your new texture. Though I think it’s a good idea giving her a more human touch, I guess it’s too strong, cause she looks sun- burned now. Last but not least the ear is a little bit
too big, but as you said, you’re on it.

He and, give her some more volume in her hair, it looks a bit glued to her head.
I hope you continue her story. :slight_smile:

Cheers “ko’gen”.

well… the hair is “glued” to her head in a word LOL
This is just a temp render in zb… just used a different shader. I’ll look into the arms. a few people have mentioned them… strange… they are based of a photo mind u… ah well… thanks for the comment… I’ll get back to work on it :slight_smile:

Hey Alex,

Good to see your back on your cyber girl. I like that new shader. It seems to make her look healthier.

My only issue (and this is simply personnal taste) is I think her nose is a little to big on the end. It looks like it’s weighting her top lip down a bit. Now I’m no one to really comment on anatomy as my own skills are still in their learning phase, and are clearly not as good as yours, so please consider this a preference CC rather than an expert opinion. :wink:

Anyhow, she’s looking nice, keep up the good work my friend.

Dusty

sandman1a_icon.jpg
The Sniper riffle I’ve modeled for my char can be viewed here!
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=54767

Very nicly done my friend. Very clean and precice modling. What software did you use to make the gun?

the base was modeled in Maya and the detail work is zbrush :slight_smile:

A flower that will be part of the picture. all fake LOL
flower1.jpg

nice job! Flower looks awsome!

EDIT:

Woop! Missed the gun there! it looks increadible! Well done!

you are a great designer, i love your work, what did you use to model that rifle? subd or polys?

thanks rubent100. but plz ask bout the rifle in the thred it’s in :slight_smile:

now. back to what I was hoping to talk to ppl bout.
I’m wondering what clothing to do for my model. I’m not actually a very creative person… so I was hoping the comunity as a whole would help me out!

here is what I have sofar to give you guys an idea down the path I’m going!

blerk.jpg

any sugestions ppl have would be much apreciated… I love ghost in the shell btw if ppl wonder the sorta stuff I have right now :slight_smile:

finale body shape done. any finale tweaks needed before I start detailing it ?. please remember she’s cyborg… so looks stronger then might otherwise be :slight_smile:
body3.jpg
next stage… armor :slight_smile: still waiting for a reply on that.

Well being a writer my self, when creating characters you need to ask your self what role you attend your character to play? If she is a cyborg, then what type, function and personality do you want her to have? Is she young? Mature? Sexy? Girly? Dangerous? Stealthy? What weapon does she use? Swords? Guns? Knives? Is she Military? Ninja? Cowgirl? Even what time line you want her in? etc. Even creating a little back story for your character can often times help direct you in the right direction. Not knowing these things up front hurts your creative property as she can frankly have countless looks and styles…which won’t help define her as a character.

How did you ply paint her, what techniques you used?